• Advertisement

Its all good....

Discussions regarding the world financial crises
carbon04

Its all good....

Postby carbon04 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 am

http://www.profitconfidential.com/stock ... d=OUTBRAIN

don't feel so bad about paying $35,000 in taxes last year now!
0 x
"I think that I am very reasonable therefore ......." ICRCC

susannah755

Re: Its all good....

Postby susannah755 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:15 am

carbon04 wrote:http://www.profitconfidential.com/stock-market/canadian-dollar-poised-for-long-term-strength/?subid=OUTBRAIN

don't feel so bad about paying $35,000 in taxes last year now!

:shock: If I had to pay that much to the taxman I'd have to start selling body parts! :shock:
*Afterthought added - (kidney, eye, lung, left leg etc)...just thought I'd narrow down the field so that there were no "nasty" comments from Carbon (eh dude!)
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Mon May 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Carbon4,

Intersting article.

At least, until my eyes glazed over and rolled into the back of my head. I don't kow what it is, but I really loathe reading financial topics. The false economy does however piss me off. No honesty in that world, they are worse than lawyers.

Bring back the Gold standard, secured national currency, and a flat rate consumption tax to operate the government. Keep the 5% GST and scrap ALL other taxes and tariffs placed on the backs of the working people of this country. Never happen, but that would help the average person get out from under a mountain of debt.

Curious observation, in recent days our dollar is taking a shit kicking on the international market, losing to the US Greenback. Someone is interfering with our dollar. Our economy and employment numbers are currently in better shape than our neighbours to the South, and yet we still pay more for food, fuel and services. There is more involved here than just, "The American market is larger than the Canadian market."

Keep up the good posts, I enjoy reading them.

Cheers,

Mountainman.
0 x

traveller

Postby traveller » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

They are the lawyers, they go to law school, and then straight to work on wall street....
0 x
Better to have it and not need it; then to need it and not have it...

Paradigm

Postby Paradigm » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Great article, I appreciate your posting as it gives some clarity and firmness to some thoughts I have had and it puts the information in a user friendly manner...tnx
0 x
WesternParadigm

Return to “Global Currency Crises”