• Advertisement

North Korea vs. Trump

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
PrepHer
Canada

Re: North Korea vs. Trump

Postby PrepHer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Kim and Trump scare the beejeebers out of me! They're both nuts!
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Wayne wrote:Don't bet on it...

I am, though it doesnt feel like a bet to me , as that would have risk. In this I am now certain. Trump already showed that he is just a gas passer Regarding North Korea, He blew it when he started beaking off the first time and didn't follow through, didn't even seem to know where his ships were.
Only way he will do anything is in response to if Kim actually does something like attack another nation, Japan or South Korea for example and is then forced to, otherwise he will just keep passing gas.

Again its not in China, or Russia,s interest to pressure North Korea further....and they have been saying so, much to Merica,s annoyance.
No chance at all Merica will cut trade with anyone, let alone China...this is just more gas....The greatest retail spending season is fast approaching
do you really think the Donald would dare risk consumer sales of big screen tv,s that his subjects admiringly view him on :D Im betting NO.

Its getting so unfair to be the most militarily powerful nation in the world and others increasingly just don't do what you want!!

Wayne, trump is just going to break your heart, its best to break up with him first.......There are lots of other banana republics out there needing admirers, you can find another, a younger one, one that's had fewer face lifts, one that' will do things for you that Merica wont.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:50 pm

peppercorn wrote:
Wayne wrote:Don't bet on it...

...Only way he will do anything is in response to if Kim actually does something like attack another nation, Japan or South Korea for example and is then forced to, otherwise he will just keep passing gas.

Again its not in China, or Russia,s interest to pressure North Korea further....and they have been saying so, much to Merica,s annoyance.
No chance at all Merica will cut trade with anyone, let alone China...this is just more gas....The greatest retail spending season is fast approaching
do you really think the Donald would dare risk consumer sales of big screen tv,s that his subjects admiringly view him on :D Im betting NO.

Its getting so unfair to be the most militarily powerful nation in the world and others increasingly just don't do what you want!!

Wayne, trump is just going to break your heart, its best to break up with him first.......There are lots of other banana republics out there needing admirers, you can find another, a younger one, one that's had fewer face lifts, one that' will do things for you that Merica wont.

Unfortunately, I think Trump is just looking for any excuse to take out their nuclear capabilities. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail.

I believe that it's in China's and Russia's best interests to pressure North Korea. China especially wants the U.S. as far away from their homeland as possible. Arming Japan and South Korea with Nukes, or simply selling them billions in military hardware does not further China's agenda. It would only decrease national security. The last time, China restricted North Korea's oil imports and they quickly came to the table. I do however agree that there is only so much you can do when dealing with a psychopath.

The U.S is China's number 1 trading partner. South Korea is number 3. North Korea isn't even on the list. Why should China deal to the worst hand? That's just bad business. China is not as stupid as you suggest.

We all have a dog in this race. Global economics effects all nations. Trump is a wild card; which concerns me. The situation will no doubt be resolved. I do not believe that the world's nations will allow any nation to be shooting nuclear weapons over another nation,s territory without correcting the problem. It will be corrected one way or another.
1 x

DJPrepper
Canada

Postby DJPrepper » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 pm

Wayne wrote:I believe that it's in China's and Russia's best interests to pressure North Korea. China especially wants the U.S. as far away from their homeland as possible. Arming Japan and South Korea with Nukes, or simply selling them billions in military hardware does not further China's agenda. It would only decrease national security. The last time, China restricted North Korea's oil imports and they quickly came to the table. I do however agree that there is only so much you can do when dealing with a psychopath.

The U.S is China's number 1 trading partner. South Korea is number 3. North Korea isn't even on the list. Why should China deal to the worst hand? That's just bad business. China is not as stupid as you suggest.

We all have a dog in this race. Global economics effects all nations. Trump is a wild card; which concerns me. The situation will no doubt be resolved. I do not believe that the world's nations will allow any nation to be shooting nuclear weapons over another nation,s territory without correcting the problem. It will be corrected one way or another.

China spent a million men on Korea in the 50s, I reckon they'd do it again.

Absent N.K. doing a Pearl Harbour on the U.S or its allies, China would step in to any situation which saw U.S. military action against N.K.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am

There goes another one over Japan........I know...maybe they should try more sanctions :lol:

In my entire life I have never known sanctions of any type to work against any determined states. Not against north Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Libya, South Africa, Russia, Syria, China.
Almost always the countries sanctions are used against get stronger, more independent, resilient, and creative.

While the masses have been watching this circus, it appears the one in Syria is mostly winding down....Russia and Asad 1, Merrica 0.
The game turned against America when Russia actually started killing Terrorists, instead of arming them, and flying air cover for them as Merica did. I believe the British Advisors/trainers in Syria threw in the towel and quietly slunk away last week...

Further....Turkey is ready to flip, not over night, but its going down the path...
all the US winning, in Iraq, has delivered that country to the influence of Iran!
16 year of success in Afganastan is proved by them now using the largest non nuke bombs they can in that country, and the highest opium production ever!!And now more storm troopers on the way to keep the winning going. This American empire remindes me of Charlie sheen back in roughly 2011 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMRYbhPbZE
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 am

Its been over 24 hrs now and for the first time since becoming president Trump has shut up, after a NK provocation.
Talk about a slow learner...took him 9 months...being played like a cheap fiddle the whole time.
Trump was fully out matched in the risk taking socio path department, and while it may seem like I am taking a swipe at him, and sure I am, but I am really pointing out, that this is in fact the most dangerous of all situations...America now without any credibility towards a nuclear armed socio path.
Bluffing has its purpose, but never with a socio pathic state like NK, never!
I can only imagine how far Kim will now go...until he does go to far.....The likely hood of miscalculations on either side is climbing the exponential curve.

more popcorn please...
0 x

PrepHer
Canada

Postby PrepHer » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 pm

:(
0 x

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:55 pm

0 x

DJPrepper
Canada

Postby DJPrepper » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:33 pm

"Rocket Man" ... funny despite how serious all of this is.

Also, a very tenuous segue :

0 x

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 am

A stellar performance at the U.N. We're willing to kick ass and take names... LOL :-)
0 x

Return to “War”