• Advertisement

new bio weapon

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
JustABear

Re: new bio weapon

Postby JustABear » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 am

Rabies:

The actual time between infection and when you get sick (called the "incubation period") ranges from 10 days - 7 years. The average incubation period is 3 - 7 weeks.

Symptoms may include:

Anxiety, stress, and tension

Drooling

Convulsions

Exaggerated sensation at the bite site

Excitability

Loss of feeling in an area of the body

Loss of muscle function

Low-grade fever (102 degrees F or lower)

Muscle spasms

Numbness and tingling

Pain at the site of the bite

Restlessness

Swallowing difficulty (drinking causes spasms of the voicebox)

Death due to respiratory failure within 7 days of onset of symptoms.
Rabie IS treatable if you get the vaccine witin a day or so of exposure.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:17 am

I checked out a few links and it would appear to be hoax. Most of the sites that have reports suggesting that is exits have reports written by the same individual, who clearly has little or no medical knowledge. However many on the internet have been caught up in this mass hysteria. In my humble opinion zombies don't exist, neither does this "virus".
0 x

JustABear

Postby JustABear » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:20 am

I completely agree with you on the virus "LQP-79" being a hoax. Weaponized rabies on the other hand exists.
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 am

JustABear you are worth far exceeded your weight in gold! :) A wealth of knowledge as usual! :) Thanks! :) Any info you can help me out with on weaponized rabies is always GREATLY appreciated! :) I live in Australia and prepping here is like pulling teath from a duck! =0*LOL*
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 am

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ution.html

This is a new development.......possibly a lab animal escaped?
0 x

JustABear

Postby JustABear » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Very interesting... thanks for the link. Curious what the "if and when" of transmission to cats and dogs by social contacts will be as well as out of host transmission... which is survival on objects... much like we transmit virus through contact with objects.
0 x

deleau

Postby deleau » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:51 am

Last edited by deleau on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Much to learn you still have...”~YODA

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Good find Deleau. There are always those nasty diseases lurking in the background although most people think they have been eradicated. To quote part of that article "The bubonic plague hasn't been confirmed in a human in Colorado since 2006. Federal health officials say an average of seven cases are reported in the U.S. each year." Should the SHTF it is very likely that whatever the trigger event it will be followed by possibly widespread disease. The problem is that we will not have the capacity to treat it so it will run rampant.
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 am

Odd.......the seems to be a line of Rabies outbreaks starting in China and progressing all the way west to the middle eastern sea ports and on straight to the USA and across the US! =0 Hmmmmmmm.......
0 x

Return to “War”