• Advertisement

new bio weapon

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: new bio weapon

Postby Denob » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 pm

With aprox. 1700 air sorties, over 500 cruise missles, and 6 countries with invading forces, the coalition forces launched attacks on over 1000 military targets in Iraq. How could they use sars as a reason to effectively cripple a countries military forces for humanitarian reasons. Iraq was under the rule of a ruthless dictator and a false premiss of WMD had to be used to justify the invasion. Do you think for one minute that the US would attempt such a tactic for an outbreak of disease? Not even they are that stupid. Saddam and S.A.R.S. are NOT interchangeable.
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:27 am

With an outbreak of S.A.R.S. that the Saudis can't really contend with they will likely welcome the US "Humanitarian Aid" military and medical contingent with open arms! =0 *L*
When the infected victims and the dead start piling up even more so! =0
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Trippletap it is obvious that you are paranoid about the US but come on. Even the most bizarre conspiracy theories usually have some basis in reality. What you are suggesting goes beyond all reason and just plain does not make any sense. Chill out, forget bio-weapons and try some of the other forums like those concerning food preparation and storage. You will find them much more relaxing.
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Perhaps we need a 'Meditation' forum included!!

Ummmm! Ummmmm! Ummmmm!
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 am

Lets take this back a step. I am not theorizing. I started this thread because I was made aware by a highly placed source in N.I.H. (National Institute of Health) That there is a program funded through them that is researching and stockpiling Viral Weapons as a cheap, efficient, and deniable method of warfare as it allows the US to participate in military action without the media storm and public outrage of Americans coming home in body bags in bags and collateral damage and to have the US populace as a whole behind their actions as no one would object humanitarian forces going in to save populations from a pandemic that is spreading. I did not come up wit this from watching a movie or a fantasy novel. I have known my source for most of my life and they are 100% reliable. I started this string to let you all know of what is going on and to get advice on how to prep for not if but when these viral weapons get out of their handlers' control and loose. I have just started as a prepper when I got the news of this circumstance. How about a little help?
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 am

Many military forces around the world have some pretty nasty weapons in their arsenals including those we don't like to contemplate; chemical , biological, radiological and of course nuclear. Why would this be a surprise? If you biological weapons become an unreasonable cause of concern then you should broaden your horizons beyond the US. A bomb has a blast radius a virus does not. It can be on the other side of the world as fast as a commercial flight. One good reason why it is unlikely to be deployed. It does not change the fact that you are prepping. You ask for some help but in what respect? Perhaps include good surgical masks (N95) in your preps and tweak your plan to allow for the maximum avoidance of people?
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:46 am

Thanks ICRCC! :) Now that is the kind of response I was hoping for! :) Any other tips you have would be very welcome! :)
0 x

tazweiss

Postby tazweiss » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:31 am

trippletap, google thieves oil.
0 x
In the end, your life will flash before your eyes.
Make sure it's worth watching.

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks tazweiss! :) Natural pain reliever! :)
0 x

Oceandale

Postby Oceandale » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:10 am

Hi, New to this site today:

We are using 'Silver Sol' which stands up against Sars, Cancer Cells, Bird Flues, and even Merc . and as well we use Filter Water with a rad filter attached will kills 99.9% of anything out there.
As well we have iodine pills for times when there is radiation. The vaccines may help though as world tensions increase and stockpiles may run low, along with changes in availability to services period so I would think it best to check these vaccines out with one's doctor and include the list of side effects and start the process now than later.

Ciao,

Oceandale
0 x

Return to “War”