• Advertisement

new bio weapon

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
De L'eau
Canada

new bio weapon

Postby De L'eau » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 pm

...and 3 cases of S.A.R.S. in Saudia Arabia...
0 x
"Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand." . ~Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881

trippletap

Re: new bio weapon

Postby trippletap » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am

Hmmmmmmm.......that sounds sus as hell! =0 I smell the stinking hand of the C.I.A. at work! =0 A perfect excuse for the US to jump in and quarentine Saudia Arabia and hold a manditory evacuation of the people "For their own good" while they US confiscates all that infected oil and riches again for the Saudia Arabians' own good! =0
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 pm

well Tripletap you are beginning to sound like a conspiracy theorist. Personally I do not think the US could evacuate Chicago and do it right.
0 x

JustABear

Postby JustABear » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

LOL.. they couldn't evacuate New Orleans either...
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 am

ICRCC are you under the impression I was discussing Chicago?
I was speaking in reference to De L'eau's post quoted below! :)

" new bio weapon
by De L'eau » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 am

...and 3 cases of S.A.R.S. in Saudia Arabia..."
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:52 am

Chicago was an example i.e. they (the US) are incapable of evacuating even any of their own cities let alone a foreign country.
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 am

Maybe that is because evacuating Chicago costs the US money and evacuating Saudia Arabia would make them FAR more money then the evacuation it self! :)
Evacuating a place the US would yield no riches would it?
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

It's more about logistics. Money or not there are just some things they are not capable of doing.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:29 pm

trippletap wrote:Hmmmmmmm.......that sounds sus as hell! =0 I smell the stinking hand of the C.I.A. at work! =0 A perfect excuse for the US to jump in and quarentine Saudia Arabia and hold a manditory evacuation of the people "For their own good" while they US confiscates all that infected oil and riches again for the Saudia Arabians' own good! =0

Are you high?
do you think for one second that the US could actually walk into Saudi Arabia and say "you are hereby quarantined"?
and a mandatory evacuation?
SERIOUSLY?
0 x

trippletap

Postby trippletap » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 am

The US walked into Iraq pretty pretty easily under the guise of "Humanitarian reasons" to "Save the world from chemical weapons that supposedly existed in Sadam Hussain's hands because ounce supposedly he was making these chemical weapons to use against the world and now the US is occupying Iraq till they can make it safe to hand back to the Iraqies while secretly pillaging the country of all their oil! =0 *L* And the US is STILL claiming they will leave when the country is safe and stable enough to hand over to the new Iraq government! =0 *LOL* Sound familiar??????? The only difference between Iraq and Saudi Arabia is that instead of a "Chemical Weapon wielding maniac", the US would be "saving" the people from an evil murdering virus! =0 *LOL* Just substitute S.A.R.S. for Sadam Hussain and his Ragime! :)
0 x

Return to “War”