• Advertisement

Malaysian Jet Shot Down Near Russian Border

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
Knuckle

Re: Malaysian Jet Shot Down Near Russian Border

Postby Knuckle » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:14 am

BBC News: Came across this article which appears to be a repost of an earlier news article. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Im52IGnbc
It shows the various civilian eye witness interviews (which I've heard mention of but could never quite find) that were somehow not on our news. BBC did a good job in checking out the legitimacy of other evidence too which makes thing even more interesting...Good job Eh!
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 pm

- Alex Jones: (without Alex)German Intelligence determines MH-17 shot down by Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF0FeZ20gtw

- RT News: German intelligence claim pro Russians did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0G13wd8Dzs
Contradiction? Seems RT is on the other side... but note at the end was that they point out that Germany wouldn't make evidence public to contradict Russia's evidence given. Why not?

So it seems at least the Ukraine isn't denying any longer that it was indeed one of their BUK systems that shot down the jet. But now they claim that the system was stolen by the rebels. Why wasn't this mentioned earlier then? And why won't they show this incriminating evidence? And it still doesn't explain why flight MH-17 altered it's course to fly over this was zone either. It also doesn't explain the Ukraine fighter jets within 5 km of the region as Russian satellite imagery proves. And why is it that for every event involving charges of crimes against humanity, Ukraine's answer is always that the rebels did it(often to themselves)as means to instigate further dissension?

If their story is to be believed, they must show such proof and it must be strong enough to withstand the scrutiny of others to contradict that which Russia presented earlier!
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:35 am

- War in Ukraine: Russian news show satellite images they claim were sent to them which were taken from US satellites. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTAcsIW-d4

The images are very clear and show a fighter jet firing upon the aircraft. They claim experts confirm photos images are untampered. now if the US wished to contest these images, they could ask for copies and challenge the authenticity of them. Yet to do so would be to admit their presence and someone would have to then admit the potential of modern satellite imagery and if any such info then exists to nullify this pictures evidence. I'm betting they pretend this photo doesn't exist.

Maybe it's such as this evidence as to why Malaysian Air went to Russia and talked with Putin instead of the EU or Ukraine...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:08 pm

I trust experts like I would a catholic preist with two alter boys on his lap...calm down.. substitute a denomination of your choice if you dont like mine...I did a scientologist, and the Shrinners before I will get to every one fairly....
The point is I read and look at that myself and smell something stinky...the guy trying to impress you with his MIT credentials? and how much experience he has...So you wont question his findings? Anyone leading with that has already set of alarm bells with me, the rest of the text...well it seems crude to me....phoney is my conclusion...
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Yet after researching a bit as to the capabilities of satellite imagery, it seems the potential for such pictures to have captured this event seems quite high. It then comes down to why we the public don't get to see any of the evidence to finally prove or disprove the crime?

People often forget the major criteria required for any conviction in a court of law ... that of having a motive!

What was Russia's again as I seem to need reminding? :)
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 pm

agreed, I am certain, absolutely so, satillites and other assets have that entire region covered...in detail. Court of law, thats funny..it reminds me of the expression "you can have all the justice you can afford"
Motive? well if you dont have one, one will be contrived for you...
just like if you cant afford a lawyer one will be found for you...(yea that would be my choice)
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 pm

- RT News: Recovery of MH-17 debris underway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXAOjSgOmnM
I'd seen many videos inviting such recovery from the rebels but this seems to have been made more official after Putin mentions their offers instead. Lets see if Ukraine government will take credit for it's finally happening too. :D
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:39 pm

The Guardian: so here is the US response to the photos http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/n ... photo-fake

Of course they would call it a fake and who wouldn't if their side was accused of such a thing. The unique aspect is the timing which might benefit Putin somewhat during the G20 Summit. Seems the topic never came up though...

The point I made earlier is that it is obvious we have the technology to take such pictures. So why are there not any presented to answer this dilemma once and for all? There is an ongoing conflict in this vicinity so I find it hard to believe that the US doesn't have play by play regarding this event. Why won't they produce them? They also had naval ships that possess technology to detect such things in the air...why don't they at least release what the radar censors showed at that time? Their drone surveillance kills many in Iraq daily and yet there is none over Ukraine where much of their forces sit?
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 am

Euro News: OSCE consensus report about MH17 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGPqsNTZPc
They claim that in the time it took 2 weeks before being able to approach the crash site that it was picked over and that they side with the rebels giving them the most assistance during this timeframe.
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Ukraine Today: Ukraine states they warned others of the dangers of flying over a war zone previous to the downing of MH17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gLqSYsOsD0
@ time 0:12, they focus on what appears to be shrapnel which comes from within. This is ironic as it is such evidence as this that is at the heart of this investigation. The precision holes with tapers show that this potion was carefully removed by drilling out the rivets, yet the green paint shows within as it is an aluminum primer applied to the inside of an aircraft. The holes of an aircraft rivet is 1/8" diameter, so the fragment itself is likely much smaller than even a dime in diameter as the rest is a tear from impact. There was mention of many such holes that look as if they were bullet holes but this can't be one of those. Yet the many pieces that we see from the BUK missiles hitting city dwellings are indeed much larger in size.
You can tell that Ukraine is trying to duck out of the responsibility of being liable for lawsuits as one would also expect, especially when they can't even pay their own soldiers first.

Now here is an article by the Washington Post about the capabilities of the BUK system. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... down-mh17/ They mention that it indeed could hit this aircraft, yet mention that I quote "Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council spokesman Andrei Lysenko told Interfax Thursday that the Ukrainian army is not equipped with the SA-11, which raises questions about where the separatists may have gotten one (if that's in fact what they used). For their part, rebel leaders deny having any Buk missile launchers. But other militia members told Russian state media last month that they had "taken control" of a number of SA-11s". In other word's the Ukrainian army is lying at the first or at the last....which one?

So why do they mention this? It is obviously to present doubt in the reader as to the reliability of the mass media's story about rebel's being responsible for this attack. Yet again this is carefully worded in such a way as this statement can be taken as either for or against Russia to the non-discerning reader. Seems that one can find discrepancies such as this often these days in our media. Is this the new way to get a message to some of the public that all reporters are behind this government own media marketing scheme? If this is not true, why leave any doubt in the reader's mind as to their guilt? Why not then directly state that the rebels are the culprits in all this and support their countries choice of whom to side?

Seems this is just another thing we all should start watching for then is subliminal messages such as this left by those in the media. Maybe this is all they can do to forewarn others that censorship has gotten this strong.
0 x

Return to “War”