• Advertisement

North Korea's Cyber War on SONY?

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
Plain Jane

North Korea's Cyber War on SONY?

Postby Plain Jane » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:35 am

Does the hacking of SONY and the pull of the movie "The Interview" from movie theatres worry any of you? Do you think North Korea is behind the hacking and that people are in danger of a 911 style attack again going to the movies??

Personally, I have been mildly annoyed by the hacking because my Play Station network is down, so I can't download the latest episode of The Walking Dead :lol: Now I find myself surfing through one superficial page after another on the WWW searching for answers to when my show will finally be available for purchase! :roll:

Orr.. could this be a ploy to get people like me (who don't watch cable TV and believe it crams stress and meaningless consumerism down people's throats) to start paying for cable again? :o :lol: Well it AINT GONNA HAPPEN!! :lol: I'll wait for the DVD to come OUT!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybr ... 22969.html
0 x
Ya know.. 'cause girls need paracord too!

JackDee

Re:

Postby JackDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:12 am

Well, must wait from the attacked party to display proofs about the source of attack. At least its a wake up call that even the cloud is not safe even being managed by a big ol' trusted reputable company.

The cancellation of the interview shows that even logic and comedy will bow down to threats and the use of force. Quite wondering why no action has taken place, so at this point the winning side is the attacking hackers.
0 x
Regret comes last, if it comes early its called registration!

In the end, only fellow preppers truly respects other preppers.
When nothing happens, the world will laugh at you.
When SHTF, what will happen when they found out you got supplies?

Plain Jane

Re: North Korea's Cyber War on SONY?

Postby Plain Jane » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Yes, we will have to wait for proof of the source of the attack. I am wondering why these hackers have only so far made, what seems to me, meaningless information public. Like how much James Franco & Seth Rogen made on this movie. Or how the co-chairman made rude comments about certain actresses and actors, not to mention the racist comments about Obama. Everyone knows movie stars make millions of dollars per movie and we certainly all know how superficial, condescending and two faced many people are in this industry. How is this information supposed to instill fear in the hearts of the average person? OMG! THEY KNOW SETH ROGENS PAY RATE!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!
I don't know anything about hacking or what purpose releasing this kind of information has, but I'm not buying it yet.
If anyone has an answer, please, I would be very interested in seeing it from another angle.
0 x
Ya know.. 'cause girls need paracord too!

RATTS
Canada

Postby RATTS » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Well I surely believe that the demi-god Kimmy in north Korea is behind it all, or maybe wait could it be a publicity stunt to prop up yet another movie that makes no sense except to the stoner crowd???
0 x

Perfesser
Canada

Postby Perfesser » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Cowards.
I pledge not to go to any movie theater this coming year nor to buy any Sony product.
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:31 pm

You can get your "fix " in the meantime here if need be http://torrentz.eu/search?q=the+walking+dead+s05

But your gonna have to get a torrent program first http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win (click the 2nd one down as this one's free)

Select TorrentHound or Kickass for the downloads as their safest. (still be careful what you click on and have your Anti Virus running also).

Be careful not to O/D on such movies over the holidays.... :lol:

~ enjoy ~
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:37 am

So the controversy continues and Sony is likely making a killing with their new scam of watching it on YouTube for $6.00.

The movie is called "The Interview" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed2kSuKqfz0

Save your money! If you find you just gotta see it, then go here https://kickass.so/the-interview-2014-7 ... 10916.html and don't give Sony a nickel.

The movie is supposed to be a comedy but I'd say that the level for humor has hit a new low with this one. It starts off with a cute little Korean girl singing a disgusting song to her nation.... this is really offensive hate literature in it's most blunt form. No wonder the Korean's are offended.

Next they portray Eminem as a gay, Rob Lowe is bald and suggest Matt Maconnahay is caught on video screwing a sheep. The movie constantly suggests sick fetishes as if that is what the majority of mankind would like in a video. By the way it suggests that the US constantly wants to replace countries leaders with their own selected dictators, so they too should take offense to this movie if such were not close to reality anyways when suggesting the obvious. It is comedic but only in the darkest aspects. I sometimes wonder if this whole thing could even be a marketing ploy to make it sell as it seems to already be working.
0 x

Return to “War”