• Advertisement

Ukraine, it just isnt going well..who would have thunk it

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
Jensen

Re: Ukraine, it just isnt going well..who would have thunk i

Postby Jensen » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 pm

It just so happens that the Information War is being waged on YouTube meaning that you will find competing and alternative news reports and information on YouTube these days. I was going to say "gone are the days of boys breaking arms doing BMX stunts" but I am sure they are still there. If you still cling on to normal TV news reporting you are loosing out or being fed a specific version of events.

I did enjoy the links btw especially the one from Denmark ;).
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:54 am

Peppercorn, you see that which the rest of us might have missed.... :lol:

Jenson, there might be another explanation as to why all that drilling equipment just so happens to be there....such as free parking :?

It was indeed a good link and shows who was counting their chickens before they hatched. I too tire of all the misinformation being posted. I know that some might claim that which I post might be amongst such dribble but I make sure that each pick backs up what it's claims in the video in just this same manner. Those who do protest always seem to pick at the edges(some minor detail in the video) and avoid the meat of the subject matter presented. I still don't see Russia as a free democratic society but there is indeed irony in the fact that they are likely more free a society than we are these days. It seems our freedoms are disappearing and the only excuse given is to protect us from terrorism...(and bullying now too is becoming the latest reason....)

It seems "sheeple" is a new term created by our side to describe that which each of us seem to profess not to be...yet we all seem to allow new laws to be imposed without argument :?: hmmmm?
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:32 am

Actually Knuckle there is more in that first vid than is apparent on first viewing,(though you can be forgiven for missing it the first time) and that is now destroyed/ being destroyed in Ukraine. I am just waiting to see if anyone will comment on it.......maybe Prom?

" If you still cling on to normal TV news reporting you are loosing out or being fed a specific version of events." I don't have a TV, haven't in years, maybe 8? or more.
Last edited by peppercorn on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:53 am

peppercorn wrote:Actually Knuckle there is more in that first vid than is apparent on first viewing, and that is now destroyed/ being destroyed in Ukraine. I am just waiting to see if anyone will comment on it.......maybe Prom?

" If you still cling on to normal TV news reporting you are loosing out or being fed a specific version of events." I don't have a TV, haven't in years, maybe 8? or more.

What's a TV? Is that the box that is stuck in front of the wife? Okay, I admit I do sit in front of one too, but I only feed it a daily diet of computer images! (no TV cables attached ever....). I proclaim that I can match your lack of interest in TV and I'll double the bet by adding my dislike for phones on that pile too :D ....their a tool I may use but passionately hate and avoid if at all possible. And I hate texting too! These are just distractions that waste ones time and most could do without.

Okay, it's your turn now...
0 x

Antsy
Netherlands

Postby Antsy » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 pm

I think you guys are on to something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYKKNoRcDc How do you think it ties in though???

Antsy
0 x
Needs must when the devil drives.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:33 pm

what? the quality and content of my you tube links is beyond reproach...
I had hoped that I was not the only one who noted the ease, and familiarity with which they all got along using both Ukraine and Russian words.
They did not appear to be natural enemies....

(two judges seem more comfortable talking in Russian and the third Ukrainian, as best I can observe)

I don't think you would see that now.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Return to “War”