• Advertisement

And the beat goes on

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
peppercorn

And the beat goes on

Postby peppercorn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:26 am

Well its been a year since back to Iraq to bomb again, I have lost track of all this winning is it 3.0, 4.0, I guess it doesn't matter....the party strangely migrated full bore to Syria, and even our own Prime minister got to blast some ant hills in the sands of Syria, while providing air cover for Isis.
Now though I suspect the decision to take down Bashar and destroy Syria completely has been made. Syria cant be allowed to exist now....The Golan heights cant ever be returned to a country that ceases to exist...Israel has had a full year now to drill in the Golan Heights while Bashar has had his hands full elsewhere, Israel has confirmed the oil reserves undernieth the Golan Heights, and the easiest way to keep it is destroy Syria...
Am I the only one who's heard the announcement that the US was sending in Special forces on the ground? You might, admit well after the fact you sent in special forces to a country for a purpose. You might admit that after they are home...mission complete.....You would never announce that before hand, you would never say how many and what their mission is.....unless you.....well......you wanted them to take casualties. I feel sorry for these guys, they arnt stupid, They know their purpose is to get undernieth a Russian or Syrian bomb to precipitate domestic US support for a full on war with Syria...And they better not take to long at it or it maybe a friendly bomb gets them...don't know how this will turn out, but I know the Golan heights will become part of Israel now for good.
Last edited by peppercorn on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: And the beat goes on

Postby thecrownsown » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:15 pm

This site was so nice for the lull in international politics, conspiracies and general political opinions... ;)
0 x
Are you on Blackberry Messenger Channels?

Check out: Emergency Preparedness C00219488

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:38 pm

thecrownsown wrote:This site was so nice for the lull in international politics, conspiracies and general political opinions... ;)

Except that discussions seldom remain discussions but turn to arguments...
0 x

thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby thecrownsown » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 pm

helicopilot wrote:
thecrownsown wrote:This site was so nice for the lull in international politics, conspiracies and general political opinions... ;)

Except that discussions seldom remain discussions but turn to arguments...

Agreed.
0 x
Are you on Blackberry Messenger Channels?

Check out: Emergency Preparedness C00219488

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Well, There is the whole part about that The US seems damned and determined to start world war three. I think this counts as reasonable news. I don't exactly have a fallout shelter...but perhaps should think about it. Lets just keep poking the Bear. What, The Bear isn't charging? Lets poke the Dragon.

In spite of not liking conspiracies, This is making me paranoid as shit. Ive gotten through my entire life without a world war. Seems a shame end on one
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:44 am

I suspect events will move quickly now....time will tell..... but Russia will have to decide to either double down and prepare to slug it out or punt....I think they will stand down, and say goodby to Bashar's Syria. It will be interesting to watch..expect ever more demonizing of Russia in the media.I better get some popcorn ready, it should be a interesting month...
Anti is being upped with 12 F 15C's inbound to Turkey...note the C designation. these arnt for blasting targets on the ground

From
McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Role
Air superiority fighter

Manufacturer
McDonnell Douglas
Boeing Defense, Space & Security
The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter designed by McDonnell Douglas to gain and maintain air supremacy in aerial combat.

Expect an anouncement of a no fly zone over Syria soon.......Cant have those Russians making them look bad....USA bombing for over a year with little effect, Russians bombing for a month and completely changing things.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:26 am

How things change in as little as 3 weeks, didn't see the France bombings coming, or expect to see France eager to fight, but they are. Since a Nato country just deceided to play poke the bear, people should really be thinking about how things can go sideways fast.
We have just witnessed the most cowardly act that a member of our alliance could do..A high tech sucker punch, a set up if there ever was one.... a entirely disproportionate response a minor 17 sec transgression, Turkeys planes were already in the air prepositioned, loaded with air to air ordinance, waiting for a opertunity to bring down an aircraft that could not fire back, or defend itself, as it was configured for its air to ground bombing mission. If Turkey ever calls for assistance, it should be left to face the consequences of its actions....This is only going to go down hill from here...I need more butter
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Couldn't figure out how Turkey had its planes in just the right spot at the exact right time, thought they must flying a lot and keeping them on station for long periods, but no! turns out Russia has been filling its flight plans and times with the USA The Turks knew right where to go and at what time......A complete predetermined ambush was planned, nothing spontainous about it...time for Nato to start trimming its membership
0 x

bushape

Postby bushape » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Appears as though the pieces are falling in to place. US military exercises in south china sea as well as the NK border. "Boots on the ground" soon for a Syrian safe zone. Wont be a proxy war soon I think.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:24 am

Bushape, looks like I am all wrong. America called. After the shoot down of the jet and the attack in france, Russia doubled down when I thought they would fold, brought in more planes, more forces, more everything and America pulled the planes out asap, basically folded...sure they are still going at it proxy wise, but they (USA) have stood down for practicle purposes. Or stood down for now..... though that nut case in Turkey and Putin may yet go at it....
0 x

Return to “War”