• Advertisement

North Korea vs. Trump

Discussions regarding wars around the globe
peppercorn

Re: North Korea vs. Trump

Postby peppercorn » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:05 am

Wayne wrote:Stone? No. He just needs to catch a brainwave... LOL

While I view each as a full blown socio paths, I would much prefer dealing with NK's socio path than Americas one. The NK one is playing chess, the American one doesn't know what chess is? or how to spell it!
Watch Drump call China to complain about this insult to his demands.....I just laugh, and laugh... Drump for press in 2020!!!, Its more entertaining than Chelsea Clinton would ever be!!!
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:59 am

Trump is a graduate of the New York Military Academy and has a BSc. from the Wharton School of Business with a Major in Finance. Don't be deceived; he's arrogant, but not stupid.
1 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Wayne wrote:Trump is a graduate of the New York Military Academy and has a BSc. from the Wharton School of Business with a Major in Finance. Don't be deceived; he's arrogant, but not stupid.

He may very well be a graduate of the New York Military Academy. They should have taught him the dangers of bluffing, not the act its self, as that can have value, but the danger of loss of credibility when its what you keep doing and are called on it, as Kim has done. Trump is now standing in the paint can.
As per my thoughts in The Rubicon has been crossed, This is just another sign, All that America has in the tool box is force now, but using it here will bring it a Pyrrhic victory, and cost it allies, speeding up the shedding of the US dollar. The petro dollar, the only thing keeping the bildge pumps working on this ship of fools.
I am sure the "experts" (I say laughingly) in Trumps sycophantic entourage have pointed out to him the Pyrrhic nature of military action but there is a danger that in a berserker rage he confuses the word pyrrhic with Phallic, and thinks its a good thing!

Im like George Carlin at this point...I have no dog in the fight, Im just watching for the show, the entertainment value, well until someone puts a eye out...pass the popcorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECT84OYHU5c work safe one minute long
0 x

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:07 am

George Carlin... LOL I think he must be smoking something. In the global economy, we all have a dog in the fight. What effects one nation cannot help but effect others.

It seldom makes sense. The last time I was in Libya the cost of gasoline was 17 cents per liter. We were paying just over a dollar. Canada has the third largest reserves of oil on the planet. We close two refineries in Dartmouth N.S., export crude to the U.S. to have it refined and import it back. The Canadian public pay more for gasoline than the U.S. even though it originated in Canada. Stupidity reigns in this country, so I hesitate to throw stones at the U.S. Something about glass houses. Canada's government is pathetic.

I hope that Trump's bark is worse than his bite. At some point China will have to step in. That will put Kim's tail between his legs. China cannot afford more of a U.S. presence in the region.
2 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Well, by the size of it, it does look like the little hermit kingdom has done gone and blowed up a hydrogen bomb! Poking The Donald right in both eyes now.
If confirmed (I think it will be), the big question, not being asked yet publicly, is who just helped get them there!!

The heart burn this just gave American inteligence :lol:
1 x

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Even Putin is agreeing to sanctions and is now contemplating an appropriate response. The last 'test apparently shook buildings in Russia. I don't think the Chinese or the Russians are amused... The plot thickens. :-)
1 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm

The assistance could have been as far back as a year ago, but in retrospect I would suspect 6 to 9 months back, just a wag.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:36 am

Lol like any have the balls to start shit or push the button. Fuck the world needs a reset. Push it or shut the fuck up. Stop all the big talk unless you got the balls. If i want a pissing match i can do that with a animal or any one with half a brain. Trust me animals have more of a brain then most.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:47 pm

The absurdities abound, Trump, threatening to stop trade with China...Yea right......my sides hurt. The point where China just tells the USA to pound sand is coming, this isn't the 1980s-1990s.
0 x

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Don't bet on it...
1 x

Return to “War”