• Advertisement

Colombian peppers network

Post here to request a network for your Country. *Note, there must be a person who is fluent in both your countries native language as well as English and be willing to moderate for the forum before we can create it.
aesabogal

Colombian peppers network

Postby aesabogal » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 am

I would like to create a peppers network, for my country: Colombia. Thanks.
0 x

JustABear

Re: Colombian peppers network

Postby JustABear » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 am

I am just a regular guy here but I welcome you to the site and forum. I am in Ontario Canada.
0 x

Captain Ahab

Postby Captain Ahab » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Welcome from MKelowna, British Columbia and I am glad to hear from you.
Where about in Columbia do you live?
I must admit to being a bit uneducated about your wonderful country but almost every thing I see on TV leads me to believe that it is very beautiful.
I hope that you are able to get more people from Columbia to join up.
0 x
Noli Illigitimi Carborundum
(Don’t let the bastards wear you down)

PHRuiz

Postby PHRuiz » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi JustABear and Captain Ahab, and thanks in advance for sharing all this important information, Mi name is Peter and I'm from Colombia, I live in the Acacias Meta city, its an small town near Villavicencio the Meta's state capital. well anyway just write (acacias meta) in google earth and youll find it.

Colombia is a very beutiful place, we have a lots of biodiversity, very nice people and gorgeous women. We have a major issue, the insecurity specially from FARC and other small gerillas and paramilitar groups, however figths are in very isolated rural areas (Usually). Well, Im very exited of finding this site, cause I think it vital to be prepared for any incident.

In my country we live In a gorgeous place with tons of water, food (Naturual, not made of fertilizer) and extense virgin forest areas, this country is a very special place, but its inhabitants are a different story. 75% of colombian people are VERY very nice people, they're kind and hospitable. But the other 25% is a totally diferent history, crime in the streets is increasing at an alarming rate, cities are very heavily polluted, and We Live in a very geologically active area, many earthquakes, as the one from Armenia city in Quindio state in the 90's.

I am a student and regular reader of the Bible, and many of the things that I see happening right now, seem to have been announced in advance by this amazing Book. So, the more I study the more I worry about the future situation in which we will find.

Well I would like to ask you guys for a little help here, first if you guys could start a Colombian network would be a very nice thing, second any help, questions or even people wanting to become friends is very welcome.

Im so new to this site that I havent check the available info. So reading time, hehehe, hope to begin contibuting to the comunity soon
0 x

JustABear

Postby JustABear » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 am

In order to begin a National Network I believe you would need to send a message to one of the Moderators. "Denob" is the Administrator. I hope that helps a little. Again welcome and if you have any other specific questions I am certain you will find someone here with the knowledge you need.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 am

aesabogal wrote:I would like to create a peppers network, for my country: Colombia. Thanks.

aesabogal,
if you are fluent in both english and Columbia's native language, I would be happy to create your forum.
0 x

pp-la

Postby pp-la » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi DENOB,
I do appreciate if you can help me in create "PREPPERS LATIN AMERICA FORUM" www.prepper-la.org

We had started in Costa Rica, and we plan to develop material for all Latin American Countries in Spanish.

We started in CR, due to the number of earthquakes we have (quite twice a week), and local people is now aware of risks, how to take care of themselves, nor first aids.

We plan to star developing training material and survival kits as soon as we could get goverment assitance or private support

TKS

Rodolfo
co-Founder
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Hello everyone...
I can certainly create a discussion forum here, or make it a link to another site.
The link provided does not seem to work, but I can host the forum here if you like.
I need someone who is fluent in English and Spanish to assign as a moderator...any volunteers?
Also, would this be the Latin American forum, the Columbian forum, or do we need both?
Thanks
0 x

pp-la

Postby pp-la » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm really sorry, I miss an "s" http://www.preppers-la.org/
But if you can create a forum too, I do appreciate

Tks
Rodolfo
0 x

Return to “Request a National Network”