• Advertisement

Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here. Let us know what you do to prepare!
farmgal
Canada

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby farmgal » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:41 pm

welcome, I am local to Ottawa area, hope you will make it to the big Ottawa gathering coming up in early aug, but also open to having a coffee at some point an chat.. we can talk gardening at the very least :)
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

GhostPrepper
Canada

Postby GhostPrepper » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:50 pm

New member, long time prepper/survivalist. Not very adept at these forums, please be patient.
Grew up in Northern Ontario, am now in SE Saskatchewan. Watching the world turn shittier, and am feeling that sense of urgency, impending disaster like never before. Not to start a political fight, but is anyone else worried about the US elections and that raging dickhead Crime Minister we have? Seems we have a lot more enemies/dangers every day.
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi Ghostprepper, Welcome to the board, it is summer and its the weekend, its quiet on here.. give the regular posters a bit to see your posts and you will get a few more welcomes.

I am was raised in alberta and now live in Ontario.. but not before I did some detouring for a number of years into NWT and Nu.. I think most of us are feeling that things are moving in a direction that raises the alert with everything that is going on.

Now I am off to work on fencing, picking beans and hanging the next load on the line.. I will check back in, glad to read on the other post that it sounds like you have a working group already!
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

GhostPrepper
Canada

Postby GhostPrepper » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Thanks farm gal. Just getting used to the hang of things on here. Looks like not a huge amount of traffic, unless I'm viewing things backwards hahaha
0 x

Return to “Introduce Yourself Canadians”