• Advertisement

Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here. Let us know what you do to prepare!
Quills

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Quills » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 pm

PrepHer wrote:Quills, join us in the Women Preppers forum.

Thanks, PrepHer -- I'll join you there when I have the proper permissions -- I would assume I have to be here a while before I get those -- but I'm looking forward to it! :)
0 x

irishlassie2009

Postby irishlassie2009 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 am

I'm a 54 yr. old female...retired ACLS EMT. Looking for preppers in Windsor Ontario area, & am new to this site. Please help with info. I take this very seriously.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Irishlassie2009.
0 x

irishlassie2009

Postby irishlassie2009 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks. Can you or anyone suggest any preppers groups in Windsor Ontario area.....I've started some prepping for myself, but would feel safer & could contribute more in a group setting....don't have a good bug out place yet, & am looking for guidance.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Irishlassie...
you may want to try to make it to the Ontario Provincial meet in July...likely to be lots of people there!
Check this thread for details...
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3026
0 x

infowarrior

Postby infowarrior » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:06 am

Hi there everyone Single male looking for Single female think alike to possibly form a team with others..im Tactical ready,weapons,hunting,traping,fishing,survival Experience,with infinith ambitions,im also well equiped iv been prepping for well oer 2 years...i am presently stuck in the city..but i can moove out in a matter of minutes,i also have many Valuable Skills from First Aid,,to Martial arts..from cooking to deep tissue Massages,im also very Mechanicaly inclined im also very good at Gardening...and know how to build any kind of shelter...
i am still adding to my Gear..if thers anyone in the Edmonton Region i would like to hear from you,or what ever..i do have land in the Northern Quebec Region,
im also very open minded to any sugestions i realy hope to hear from you...the sooner the better,good luck information is Power
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Don't know if you will find your match here but check out :

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=3408
0 x

OurPlaceBFN

Postby OurPlaceBFN » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:31 pm

I am married to HighlandsGal :cry: Just kidding I love her to death. We have three awsome kids and live on 5 acres by a natural lake. We work for ourselves and we are new awoken preppers eager to learn it all and prep for self sufficiency.

Enough said for now.
0 x
Just my rant...thanks for listening/reading

Proud prepping Canadian...Beh Wii Eh?

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 pm

infowarrior wrote:Hi there everyone Single male looking for Single female think alike to possibly form a team with others..im Tactical ready,weapons,hunting,traping,fishing,survival Experience,with infinith ambitions,im also well equiped iv been prepping for well oer 2 years...i am presently stuck in the city..but i can moove out in a matter of minutes,i also have many Valuable Skills from First Aid,,to Martial arts..from cooking to deep tissue Massages,im also very Mechanicaly inclined im also very good at Gardening...and know how to build any kind of shelter...
i am still adding to my Gear..if thers anyone in the Edmonton Region i would like to hear from you,or what ever..i do have land in the Northern Quebec Region,
im also very open minded to any sugestions i realy hope to hear from you...the sooner the better,good luck information is Power

Infowarrior,

Welcome to the Forum.

If you check the Alberta page you should find a thread for those trying to get a meet-up in the Edmonton area.

Good luck finding a team mate!

Cheers,

Mountainman.
0 x

gPRS

Postby gPRS » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi there everyone.

I've been lurking about here for some time now, getting caught up on my reading.
Was introduced to the forum by my buddy "Preppersaurus;" he and I are about the same age.
Also, I'm formerly from Ontario, but have lived out in BC and Alberta now since 1995.
I'm a former St. John Ambulance Instructor - Standard 1st Aid / CPR / O2 / Wilderness 1st Aid - with a decade of teaching experience who passed up on an opportunity to become an Instructor Trainer back in early 1995 to return to engineering grad school after working for about ten years.
I'm good with my hands - in more ways than one - having completed many renovations on different homes over the years.
Actually thinking of buying a small acreage in the "back forty" somewhere and building a medium-sized "community" cabin.

Psychologically, I've been prepped long before "prepping" replaced survivalism.
I do consider myself prepared for near anything, though I know I'm short on some gear.

NOTE: though I presently don't own any firearms, I know how to shoot quite well.
Just ask Preppersaurus. He'll tell y'all about last Thanksgiving at the range near his home. :D

I've been stockpiling, and rotating provisions, for well over a year now, figuring I have a six (6) month stationary / travelling "living" supply for one person.
It would be nice to meet other locally like-minded people, so I am going to post a note in the "Edmonton" / Northern Alberta meet-up discussion after this.

That's it for now.
People will see me about more later.

P.S. Oh, if y'all are wondering "why now?" Well, my ex (of 4 years) and the oldest (step-son) just moved back to Ontario recently. I'd rather get out and "meet" other like-minded people than be attempting "dating" or be called a solitary "nut-ball." I can be soft-spoken, but I can also be quite verbose at times when my opinion / ire comes out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can call me g for short. Just don't call me "short" tempered.
0 x

Return to “Introduce Yourself Canadians”