• Advertisement

Greetings from Cowtopia

Introduce yourself here. Let us know what you do to prepare!
The Professor

Greetings from Cowtopia

Postby The Professor » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:01 am

Hello all. <tap> <tap> Is this thing on?

Not much traffic hereabouts, is there?

Anyhow, new member to this board, saying hi. I'd have thought there'd be a lot more interest about preparedness given 'Murica's drive towards Drumphish self immolation. SO what's the good word on the street?
0 x

peppercorn

Re: Greetings from Cowtopia

Postby peppercorn » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 am

Well Professor, The good word on Drumphish self immolation is sit back and enjoy it. This version is much like the Jerry Springer show, You have to punch it up once in a while or the audience falls asleep, pretend its consensual. They have let the show go a little over the top, likely to pull it back a bit next time, so I say enjoy this go around...put your feet up, pop open a cool one , load the stove...wait a minute, do all that in the reverse order, I sometimes get ahead of myself. I can no longer count the number of performances I have seen...once I quit taking them serous I could enjoy the show for what it is.
Trust me Another 4 years and it will be the same thing...americans getting to decide what millionaire or billionaire gets to crown themselves king for a time....And strut around on stage, do the obligatory "bomb some countries", all while looking after the interests of the hard working people who voted to put him/her there, I almost spilt my beer typing that last sentence out....

Lets take solace in the fact that we have 5 years before we have to elect what appears to be a developing aristocracy.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Canadians”