• Advertisement

Greetings from Calgary

Introduce yourself here. Let us know what you do to prepare!
mloberg
Canada

Greetings from Calgary

Postby mloberg » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:50 am

I'm a freshly-started amateur prepper, into stock up, bushcraft, sport shooting, off-road (just started) and amateur radio. I'm involved with the Canadian Coalition for Firearm RIghts as an Alberta Director and General Counsel, and you can usually find me on the air the amateur bands on Sunday nights in the Calgary area Emergency Preparedness Net (9 pm on 145.290 Mhz) and spinning the HF bands before and after that.

On YouTube I'm currently watching The Canadian Prepper series and I also look for Civil Advantage firearm reviews, and if you have any recommendations for other resources please do share.

I'm cooking up plans for some solar power to keep the LEDs on in the bush after SHTF, so that's an area I'm happy to discuss as well.

I look forward to exchanging prepping ideas as well as any and all information about bushcraft and outdoor/off-road activities around Calgary.

Cheers!

Michael
0 x
Has it started yet???
-------------
Lawyer, General Counsel to the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights, entrepreneur, family man... spending time on prepping, amateur radio, off-roading, shooting sports and chasing other interests.

Learner
Canada

Re: Greetings from Calgary

Postby Learner » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:47 am

Welcome to the forum.
0 x

Return to “Introduce Yourself Canadians”