• Advertisement

Book Review "The G.O.O.D Plan"

Post links to Preparedness and Survival Resources in Canada.
gc_mountainman

Re: Book Review "The G.O.O.D Plan"

Postby gc_mountainman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello,

Please send me an email at: thegoodplan@hotmail.ca to let me know you are interested. If you include a mailing address I can send the book to I will know you are serious.

Once I have 10 books of interest I will contact my printer and get another batch shipped. Because I am not independently wealthy and cannot afford to eat the shipping here is the deal - the 8 1/2"x11" softcover book is $20 + shipping. The e-book on a DVD in PDF is $10 + shipping.

I am back home now so I can probably handle this without too much delay. Please be patient and I will do my very best to getting those interested a copy of The G.O.O.D. Plan (Get Out Of Dodge).

I hope this is agreeable with all.

Thanks,

Mountainman.
0 x

BCPrepGirl

Postby BCPrepGirl » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Emailed
0 x

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

BCPrepGirl wrote:Emailed

Received.

Thanks,

Mountainman.
0 x

WildernessReturn

Postby WildernessReturn » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:47 am

HEY..
how about a PDF version, make some instruction pages for printing them out, with photos. Keeps your cost down with an emailed PDF version. Since I am downsizing, and moving not so interested in things that take up physical space right now. Later when I am fully moved up here, I will be doing a lot of printing on my laser printer, but, not right now.
0 x

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:16 am

WildE,

I like the idea. I have even toyed with the idea of a webpage to download the e-Book. My technical challenge with the e-mail of the PDF is the file size exceeds my maximum allowable. I am allowed 10 MB of attachments and the PDF copy is 29.7 MB's.

If I could figure out a reasonable method of uploading the PDF on a person's USB memory stick, thumb drive, etc. That might be another method. But it require both parties to be at the same place at the same time.

The solution is out there, and I will find it.

Mountainman.
0 x

WildernessReturn

Postby WildernessReturn » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 am

word press, hidden page, uploads of 3 gig..
I will do a test tomorrow for you with my wordpress site, I will upload a large file and see what happens.

GC

Wordpress states...
Maximum upload file size: 1GB. After a file has been uploaded, you can add titles and descriptions.
Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, pdf, doc, ppt, odt, pptx, docx, pps, ppsx, xls, xlsx.
0 x

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 pm

WildE,

Thanks I will look into that. It may take a few days as I have to go back to work, after my summer off. I may have to be retrained, lol.

I will be in touch.

Mountainman.
0 x

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Howdy All,

I have a few more books arriving at the end of the week or Monday next week (10 Sep 12). If you did not receive a PM or e-mail from me and you are interested please get in touch with me asap. thegoodplan@hotmail.ca .

WildE,

I still have not looked into Wordpress. Maybe I can do that next.

Thanks and Cheers,

Mountainman.
0 x

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 am

Bump.

Since this thread has been sleeping for awhile, time to bring it back to the top for a day or two.

I do have the ability now to get the e-Book version out to folks via Dropbox. So, if you are interested in the e-Book version in PDF. I can now do that.

Send an e-mail to thegoodplan @ hotmail dot CA

Thanks you for the support, past , present and future.

Cheers,

Mountainman.
0 x

Glockman1

Postby Glockman1 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 am

What is the price on the pocket size version? Are they still available? The OD coloured version looks great.

GM1
0 x
Chance favours the prepared mind

Return to “Canadian Preparedness and Survival Resources”