• Advertisement

Sharing rescources- My Database

Post links to Preparedness and Survival Resources in Canada.
Walrus

Sharing rescources- My Database

Postby Walrus » Sat May 04, 2013 6:38 pm

While reading this forum, it began to be clear that most people here are very protective of what they have and sharing anything is not a popular idea.

However I have a database of over 3000 documents related to prepping in every topic i can think of to help preppers to prepare and learn. If you want to access and download from my database just email me your email address and i will add you to the approved list and send you the link. Also by all means if you have anything you would like to add to it please send it to me and I will add it (my email address is posted below in my signature).

I hope this will be the first step in increasing our assistance level to each other. Personally I may be able to help in areas of medical, radio communications, security, and fire/rescue information if you happen to have any questions.
0 x
Stephen

canadawalrus@gmail.com

"Wisdom not shared, is wisdom wasted"

Walrus

Re: Sharing rescources- My Database

Postby Walrus » Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 am

i have a great resource i spent a long time working on with over 3000 articles books and videos and i had a total of 2 people inquire. I truly hope that you are that prepared that you do not need any of this info.
0 x
Stephen

canadawalrus@gmail.com

PrepHer
Canada

Postby PrepHer » Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks for the offer walrus but I have a comprehensive CD from another experienced prepper on this site. Otherwise I would take you up on the offer! Thanks anyway.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Email sent!
0 x

Walrus

Postby Walrus » Sat May 18, 2013 12:14 am

LINK SENT, let me know if you were able to access it ok. also just fyi i am currently uploading 300+ more files to the database
0 x
Stephen

canadawalrus@gmail.com

thessalonian

Postby thessalonian » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:55 am

My email is sent. Thank you for your generosity. I'd like to share an idea I came up with for my wife. She isn't particularly into gardening (or prepping for that matter), so I came up with a small garden idea. Thus would work great for anyone in an apartment as well.

Well, I tried to upload the photo that I took with my phone, but the file size allowance is quite limited here so you'll have to use your imagination. Basically I cut a food grade plastic drum in half length ways and built a stand for it. It's waist high, but I still need to put a small trough type thing on the bottom to collect the water run off to reuse (many nutrients get washed out of the soil with any watering so...reuse the water;). I hope you can see it with your minds eye.
0 x

Caper1

Postby Caper1 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Email sent. Thank you very much.
0 x

Return to “Canadian Preparedness and Survival Resources”