• Advertisement

Prepper Nurse Babies & Diapers in an Emergency or Collapse

Post links to Preparedness and Survival Resources in Canada.
Prepper Nurse

Prepper Nurse Babies & Diapers in an Emergency or Collapse

Postby Prepper Nurse » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi folks. Cloth diapers are one of the very best things you can have on hand for an emergency or a collapse, whether you're pregnant or a new mom, an auntie or uncle, a grandparent, or a neighbour. They can make a world of difference for a baby and a family. They can be used over and over again, they cost so much less than disposable, they are so much better for a baby's skin, they are so easy to use and take care of, and they are great for landfill. Here's a link to a video I did on them :) Prepper Nurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRK6RcQ ... dJfT8PAbMQ
0 x

Goldie
Canada

Re: Prepper Nurse Babies & Diapers in an Emergency or Collap

Postby Goldie » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 am

Why are there x3 posts for this thread ? Isn't one post for each new topic , for all these prepper nurse topics enough ?

I like to watch the What is New and having x3 posts of the same thing pushes all the new topics farther
out of site.

It's also hard to follow comments as there are " different " comments sometimes on each of the 3 threads for the same thing.
Last edited by Goldie on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Prepper Nurse

Re: Prepper Nurse Babies & Diapers in an Emergency or Collap

Postby Prepper Nurse » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Goldie wrote:Why are there x3 posts for this thread ? Isn't one post for each new topic , for all these prepper nurse topics enough ?

I like to watch the What is New and having x3 posts of the same thing pushes all the new topics farther
out of site.

It's also hard to follow comments as there are comments sometimes on each of the 3 threads for the same thing.

Thank you Goldie - I'm new to forums. I thought I needed to post in the 3 different places - I'll post only in one :)
0 x

Return to “Canadian Preparedness and Survival Resources”