• Advertisement

Walking Dead

Post general Canadian discussions here.
Gravlore

Re: Walking Dead

Postby Gravlore » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 am

I thought the same thing prom (about the glass), but then the wife reminded me that people have survived screwdrivers and nails through the head.
0 x

MikeMcG

Postby MikeMcG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Gravlore wrote:
MikeMcG wrote:Strange how no one seemed to be affected by that tear gas during the gun fight on the street...

It was a smoke bomb used as a screen, rather than a detourant.

Why would a prison stock smoke bombs when a CS canister can achieve the same thing while also giving guards the advantage being as they'd be the only ones in the situation with access to masks?
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:46 pm

LOL. I get in crap for analyzing shows and movies in my house. They just have whatever a producer says they have.
0 x

traveller

Postby traveller » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Feb 10 2013 we are back on the air..........What will happen, will rick get Darrel out of his predicament, will Merrel become one of the group.......will the Governor get his........
What will happen with the new arrivals at the prison...will they be good additions or dead weight......Soooo many questions will they answer them in season 3 part 2..........
Stay tuned its getting good........
0 x
Better to have it and not need it; then to need it and not have it...

traveller

Postby traveller » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 am

Holly 2 new sneak a peak videos......10 more sleep's....its better then Christmas..........
0 x

traveller

Postby traveller » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Well I was left Hanging...Good job to the editors on this one......So Rick is losing it...Darrel left to go with Merle...boy that guy is a S@^t disturber.....And who is the hallucination lady.....Rick needs a nap,,,,,
0 x

traveller

Postby traveller » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 am

I really am not liking the governor, I guess he got his pound of flesh back..Will rick snap out of it, will he go after the Governor..Are Glen and Maggie done...How will Merle fit into the group know that there back..... Rick still needs a nap......What happened to the new folks are they gone or are they hiding.....More Question's and no answerer's.....I guess we will have to watch next weeks episode.....
0 x

N8tureboy

Postby N8tureboy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Why do i hear these posts in a 1950's Cliff hanger voice? I almost expect them to end with ...join us next time on our amazing adventure...! The Show is defiantly starting off with alot of twists and turns this time. Loving it!
0 x
Coming at ya from the Coldlands of Canada

traveller

Postby traveller » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:42 am

So this weeks episode is over...I think we can all take [ and I realize this is fantasyland TV...]but we all need to take from this, you will never make it alone.....You must have a very strong and well in tune group to make a go of it in a post apocalyptic world......
0 x

Buggie

Postby Buggie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Sunday march 24th episode... Holy cripes...
0 x
See you all after.

Return to “General Canadian Discussions”