• Advertisement

Walking Dead

Post general Canadian discussions here.
traveller

Walking Dead

Postby traveller » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:12 pm

OK lets have some fun and be T.V. Critics.. I would assume most of us watch the show the Walking Dead , and if you do then you know that season three starts tonight....Sunday October 14

So lets all chime in on the last two seasons and also what you are thinking will happen in season three...And what you think about each episode as it shows.....

Traveller & omniscient one....2 thumbs up......
Last edited by traveller on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Better to have it and not need it; then to need it and not have it...

Gravlore

Re: Walking Dead

Postby Gravlore » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Season 1 was good. Season two was kind of boring until the last couple episodes. They killed off the right characters.
0 x

Omniscient One

Postby Omniscient One » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Lori is trying to run around with her tummy bump in season 3. What will "it" look like when it's born? :mrgreen:
0 x
WHEN you come to the end of your rope TIE A KNOT & HANG ON.

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 pm

It will die. Bring a baby into a show like this and the show is over.
0 x

ranger2012

Postby ranger2012 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Hell, I use to see the Walking Dead every Monday morning as people came in to work.
0 x
"We 'Prep.' to live after a downfall, Not just to survive."

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Do the show a favor: bump off Lori!
0 x

traveller

Postby traveller » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:52 am

Good opening episode, I like Rick giving Lori some business and giving a little back to the witch....Karl sure has grown between seasons.....They definitely have taken the gore to a new level.....
0 x
Better to have it and not need it; then to need it and not have it...

glasshouse
Canada

Postby glasshouse » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 am

I enjoyed tonight's episode. I hope they keep this momentum going. Kinda bummed about Hirschel but curious if chopping off the leg will save him?
0 x

runswithscissors

Postby runswithscissors » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:43 pm

I literally just found this show - there was a marathon run of episodes on Saturday/Sunday leading up to the 3rd season premier.

I've dvr'd the marathon. I've seen a couple of the shows and watched the premier so far. I'm replacing Revolution with this show, despite me not being the Zombie Apocalypse type. The wife even took to watching it with me as well. She's suggesting we rent the first season and watch it before making our way through the second.

What hooks me on the show is there's no superhero-ness to the characters. They are for all intents and purposes regular janes and joes. And the targets are somewhat random, depending on the situation. Like the one show I say, where a teenaged daughter got chewed up stepping out of an RV after hitting the crapper. I never seen that coming at all. And the premier, when the Doctor (? - I dunno, I'm stepping in without seeing the whole thing) gets it and they hack the leg off...he's a gonner for sure. Anybody else think that it took too many whacks to hack that leg off?
0 x
Runs With Scissors

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Perhaps it was a blunt axe. It certainly wasn't sterile! :twisted: I do think the clothing had a sense of authenticity about it. The same goes for the food and personal hygiene. Makes it more "believable", except for the zombies of course. :lol:
0 x

Return to “General Canadian Discussions”