• Advertisement

Walking Dead

Post general Canadian discussions here.
diy

Re: Walking Dead

Postby diy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:28 pm

thank goodness Carol didn't bite it...get it?
0 x

traveller

Postby traveller » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:21 am

If you live of grid once again.....DON'T READ PAST HERE......I gave you fare warning.........

And the lesson from tonight's episode....Shoot first shoot some more, you don't need to ask questions....
Holly crap why didn't mashone do it......what will happen to Darrel and Mearl in wood-berry.....Will Blondie come back from the dark side ?...looks like she is beginning to see the light........Carl's character is really coming into his own......
How many weeks for part two of season 3.......yaaaaaaaaaa.......sih........" insert violin music here "..............
0 x
Better to have it and not need it; then to need it and not have it...

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 am

More characters added, just as well the old ones keep dying off. Pretty exciting for a zombie show! :D
0 x

wookie
Canada

Postby wookie » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 am

Who cringed when the Governor got stabbed in the eye? ouch!
0 x

MikeMcG

Postby MikeMcG » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 am

Strange how no one seemed to be affected by that tear gas during the gun fight on the street...
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 am

wookie wrote:Who cringed when the Governor got stabbed in the eye? ouch!

I was wondering how much it would sting when he was crying after the stab. Eyes naturally want to shut.
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 am

MikeMcG wrote:Strange how no one seemed to be affected by that tear gas during the gun fight on the street...

It was a smoke bomb used as a screen, rather than a detourant.
0 x

TorontoGrl

Postby TorontoGrl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 pm

This thread got me curious about the show, so I started watching an old episode and lasted 5 min.. LOL Zombies freak me out, I guess I'd be one of those people who screams non stop when they see a zombie..
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 pm

All episodes from the start will be shown in a Walking Dead Marathon on New Years Eve and New Years Day on AMC. If you haven't seen it or you have missed some episodes now is the time to catch up. If you are off grid what better time to look up those old friends with cable or satellite and visit them for New Year. :D
0 x

prom

Postby prom » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am

I would have thought that a piece of glass that long would reach the brain and kill him.
Somehow this was the first episode in the series that didn't impress me. Not sure why, maybe it's the first one I watched on the TV screen and not on my smaller computer screen. That doesn't mean I'm not looking forward for the next episodes.
0 x

Return to “General Canadian Discussions”