• Advertisement

Walking Dead

Post general Canadian discussions here.
N8tureboy

Re: Walking Dead

Postby N8tureboy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 am

WOW Sunday's episode was nuts... wasn't expecting that.
0 x
Coming at ya from the Coldlands of Canada

prom

Postby prom » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:37 am

I'm still waiting to start :) . Still watching, still OK but feels like something changed. I was actually disappointed by the episode with Darryl and the girl. So, you are hunted by hundreds of zombies, hungry, tired, basically in deep shtuff and yet you destroy an awesome shelter and waste premium moonshine just to burn your past ????!!! Not my kind of stuff. I hope they will try to keep it real, since that's one of the reasons I enjoyed the show, and they are not trying to change it so they can attract more viewers .
0 x

DaScribbler
Canada

Postby DaScribbler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:08 pm

o.k. so I guess I'm resurrecting a rather old/Dead thread (no pun intended) :)

I watched a few episodes of this show when it first came out and never really got into it. Then last fall there was some kind of Marathon that played the entire first four seasons leading up to the Season 5 or was it 6 ???? Premier. During that Marathon I had some down time and ended up watching a few episodes from Season 4, and I have to admit the ones I caught were disturbing and even bothered me for awhile, but like a moth to a flame, or maybe like a car wreck I found myself drawn back to it.

So in watching it now I find myself noticing how the show has been on for a number of seasons now, long enough for baby to be conceived, born, ect. Yet they never run out of Ammo. They always manage to have just barely enough or find more at the last minute. I know its Hollywood, but civilization has crashed, the factories have been closed for how long, no one does ammo reloads, yet they never run out.

I like the show, but sometimes its little things jump out at me. It is AMC so I imagine they'll end the show soon. They get Hit shows and then they end when they're big (Mad Men, Breaking Bad, ect) and it keeps the viewers coming back.

At some point I'll have to add this series to my DVD Collection for later marathons of my own.
0 x
DaScribbler

thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby thecrownsown » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:46 pm

DaScribbler wrote:o.k. so I guess I'm resurrecting a rather old/Dead thread (no pun intended) :)

I watched a few episodes of this show when it first came out and never really got into it. Then last fall there was some kind of Marathon that played the entire first four seasons leading up to the Season 5 or was it 6 ???? Premier. During that Marathon I had some down time and ended up watching a few episodes from Season 4, and I have to admit the ones I caught were disturbing and even bothered me for awhile, but like a moth to a flame, or maybe like a car wreck I found myself drawn back to it.

So in watching it now I find myself noticing how the show has been on for a number of seasons now, long enough for baby to be conceived, born, ect. Yet they never run out of Ammo. They always manage to have just barely enough or find more at the last minute. I know its Hollywood, but civilization has crashed, the factories have been closed for how long, no one does ammo reloads, yet they never run out.

I like the show, but sometimes its little things jump out at me. It is AMC so I imagine they'll end the show soon. They get Hit shows and then they end when they're big (Mad Men, Breaking Bad, ect) and it keeps the viewers coming back.

At some point I'll have to add this series to my DVD Collection for later marathons of my own.

And this too. :)
Attachments
zombies-take-over-months-ago-lawns-stay-mowed.jpg
zombies-take-over-months-ago-lawns-stay-mowed.jpg (45.31 KiB) Viewed 797 times
0 x
Are you on Blackberry Messenger Channels?

Check out: Emergency Preparedness C00219488

Singlecell

Postby Singlecell » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:12 am

DaScribbler wrote:o.k. so I guess I'm resurrecting a rather old/Dead thread (no pun intended) :)

Oh they do dude. Either read the comics or wait. They run out of ammo or low in the worst possible time. I could spoil a bunch of shit, but I urge you to wait.
0 x

prom

Postby prom » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:49 am

looking forward to watch this one:

Fear the Walking Dead
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/
0 x

dollyndrew
Canada

Postby dollyndrew » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:34 pm

I confess myself disappointed with last weeks season premier. Will tune in again tonight and save passing verdicts on the current season until later...
0 x

PrepHer
Canada

Postby PrepHer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 pm

I've never watched it - wouldn't know where to find it :oops:
0 x

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:15 pm

If you are familiar with 'finding' stuff online, Google eztv ....
0 x
One is none, two is one.

GhostPrepper
Canada

Postby GhostPrepper » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 am

Kodi
Cinemabox HD
Mobdro

All free apps, and TWD streams live on Sunday on Mobdro
0 x

Return to “General Canadian Discussions”