• Advertisement

Earthquakes continue

New Zealand Preppers Forum. Meet and Network with other New Zealand Preppers Here.
secoff

Earthquakes continue

Postby secoff » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 am

Seems like we are Still getting more earthquakes and aftershocks Here in Christchurch, after almost 2 years for the Big one. I'll be bracing and prepparing or another Big One.
0 x

gracefromspace

Re: Earthquakes continue

Postby gracefromspace » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 am

Very wise secoff. There have been so many more over the last few weeks right across the country and in areas that they are not usually felt.

This is a news article from TVNZ today http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/white-i ... ns-5323727

What bothers me about these reports and expert opinions, is that they are always so blase about them and deem none of them to be connected. A mighty big "coincidence" if you ask me. When they make a statement like this -
"The volcano poses no threat to the mainland, however, as it is 48 kilometres from shore".
Oh, 48 km's from shore?..ok, we'll be alright then :roll:

You know only too well yourself what happened when they ignored the warnings on previous ocassions. For myself and husband, earthquakes are our biggest concern, regardless of where we live in NZ.
0 x

HeinB

Postby HeinB » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm

48km from shore . . . . bahahahahaha
0 x

gracefromspace

Postby gracefromspace » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey HeinB! :)
Crazy isn't it? A tiny bit of seawater between the volcano and us and they say it's all good....you've got to wonder.....
0 x

Return to “New Zealand Preppers Network”