• Advertisement

Hello

Introduce yourselves here New Zealanders!
Civil Offense

Hello

Postby Civil Offense » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 am

Hey there, glad to see there is finally a good resource for NZ preppers to post/share info. :D
0 x

Daisy

Re: Hello

Postby Daisy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm not from NZ but wanted to say hello, since there are few of us on here so far!

Glad to see you!
0 x

Ant

Postby Ant » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am

Hi.From nz!Thank god you folks are here.Been wonderin if nz has any preppers at all!Things are movin now at greater speed with all the weather related crop failures,price increases,quakes,volcanoes,political BS etc.So,we are a middle age couple on the look out for like minds.People in nz have no idea whats about to befall them at all and we dont want to get caught in the ensueing chaos.Its not doom and gloom its just the way things are and are going fast.So its nice to say hello and meet you all and maybe we will get a response-that would be nice.Ant&Rae.
0 x

sky nett

Postby sky nett » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 am

welcome from sky nett
0 x

Civil Offense

Postby Civil Offense » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 am

Ant wrote:Hi.From nz!Thank god you folks are here.Been wonderin if nz has any preppers at all!Things are movin now at greater speed with all the weather related crop failures,price increases,quakes,volcanoes,political BS etc.So,we are a middle age couple on the look out for like minds.People in nz have no idea whats about to befall them at all and we dont want to get caught in the ensueing chaos.Its not doom and gloom its just the way things are and are going fast.So its nice to say hello and meet you all and maybe we will get a response-that would be nice.Ant&Rae.

Welcome...we need to gt more NZers on aboard to share info.
0 x

Ant

Postby Ant » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:53 am

We agree civil offense!There must be few more out there somewhere!Ant.
0 x

LadyFriday

Postby LadyFriday » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 am

Hey.. I'm a Kiwi, born and bred. Currently at the bottom of the north island and am just about to move north to be closer to family.
0 x

Civil Offense

Postby Civil Offense » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

Welcome. Spread the word.
0 x

Wendyna2

Hello - Prepper from Christchurch NZ

Postby Wendyna2 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi there - I live here in Christcurch NZ and just found your site. What a Blessing! I would like to know if there are any "preppers" down here or elsewhere in NZ that would consider sharing information, knowledge etc with me. I am the only prepper amongst my family and friends. Kind regards :)
0 x

bunyip

Postby bunyip » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 am

Hi to the Kiwis from Oz. Good to see our friends from across the pond interested in making some allowance for what the world might throw at them.

(Very sorry to see what happened in Christchurch recently - my condolences to those that lost loved ones).

We have lots (LOTS) of Kiwis over here, even some in my little circle. Good folk the ones I know.

(Sometimes it's tempting to consider looking at a few acres on the eastern side of the South Island my self - beautiful place).
0 x

Return to “New Zealand Introductions”