• Advertisement

Hello

Introduce yourselves here New Zealanders!
Prepper Girl

Re: Hello

Postby Prepper Girl » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi,

I stumbled across this site by accident today. Wow! I'm so pleased to have found you. I was begining to wonder if I was the only one as I hadn't come across any like minded people in NZ. I started prepping in 2007. I live in New Plymouth and would love to hear from others in my area.
0 x

Leghorn

Postby Leghorn » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi All
Been a prepper for sometime now and working at the SHTF level of preparedness. To the newbie this level is for long term issues like permanent disruption of supplies, communications are down or restricted and monitored, evasion and defense start becoming a real-time requirement and acquiring the skills and equipment to produce your own supplies. Happy to discuss whatever with like minded kiwis
Leghorn
0 x

The elmwoodbutcher

Postby The elmwoodbutcher » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:52 am

Hiya leghorn,
What part of NZ are you in ?
You certainly sound like you are getting well prepared, Im keen on swapping ideas and knowledge.
Regards,
TheElmwoodButcher
0 x

Leghorn

Postby Leghorn » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:01 am

Hi
Based in Auckland because I have to be, but with a bug out property in the Tararua part of the country
always been a prepper of some sort since a boy scout and taken it up more as i got older and wiser.
0 x

anglo

Postby anglo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi Prepper girl.

I am in central New Plymouth. Please get in touch as I am hoping to organise a cell of like minded indivduals.
0 x

southernkiwi101

Postby southernkiwi101 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 am

hi there guys good to find some people with similar minds i live in rural canterbury i'm just getting into the prepper lifestyle but i spent six years in the miliatry. So if anybody whats to disscuss anything get in touch
0 x

anglo

Postby anglo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 am

Hello Darkriva.
I am from New Plymouth and looking to start or join a group. Whereabouts in Taranaki are you from?
0 x

Syn

Postby Syn » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Waving to Wendy, I am just a a wanna be Kiwi here but I know of at least one one other kiwi prepper, whom of course is in the same boat in so far as not knowing other kiwi preppers . I have been looking at making a shift but am a long ways off from achieving that. New Zealand strikes me as the most sustainable country of integrity in the world.
0 x

anglo

Postby anglo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 am

Prepper Girl wrote:Hi,

I stumbled across this site by accident today. Wow! I'm so pleased to have found you. I was begining to wonder if I was the only one as I hadn't come across any like minded people in NZ. I started prepping in 2007. I live in New Plymouth and would love to hear from others in my area.

I am in your area - central New Plymouth - anglo
0 x

Chicken-Legs

Re: Hello from South Otago, NZ

Postby Chicken-Legs » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi there ... have just found this site. Reading through with interest all the topics.
0 x

Return to “New Zealand Introductions”