• Advertisement

Hello

Introduce yourselves here New Zealanders!
Prepper Girl

Re: Hello

Postby Prepper Girl » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am

anglo wrote:Hi Prepper girl.

I am in central New Plymouth. Please get in touch as I am hoping to organise a cell of like minded indivduals.

My husband and I are keen to meet up with you and anybody else in the area that would like to be part of a likeminded group. How about we all meet up at the Wind Wand this Sunday 26th Feb at 2pm.
0 x

Prepper Girl

Postby Prepper Girl » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 am

PLEASE NOTE:
It has been agreed that we are now going to meet at 3pm instead of 2pm on the same day and at the same place.
0 x

MrHappyNZ

Postby MrHappyNZ » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi just found the forum and is nice to see a New Zealand presence.
Am in Dunedin as well and keen to make contact with others in the region.
0 x

Roy

Postby Roy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi to all, I have been a prepper for 2 years now in Hamilton, central North Island New Zealand.
Roy.
0 x

anglo

Postby anglo » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:23 am

Hi to you new guys. I hope that you get to find some like-minded individuals in your areas.
0 x

KatieNZ

Postby KatieNZ » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 am

Hey guys,

I'm a 22 year old student in Auckland. I would love to meet like minded people if anyone is thinking of getting together.
0 x

susannah755

Postby susannah755 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Katie
Your forum seems to have gone quiet too (same as the Aussie forum)????? :shock:
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

MrHappyNZ

Postby MrHappyNZ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Hi Katie

Given current events and all I'd have expected more traffic as such, not less like seems to be happening.
0 x

Decimate

Postby Decimate » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:49 am

Hi All.

Stoked to have found this site. I consider myself a prepper, but I'm nowhere as involved currently as I'd like to be. Have recently moved up to Nelson from Christchurch, not sure if there's anyone else on here from around this part of the country. I'm only 24, have a wife and a one year old son, and I need to be prepared for them. Looking for some like-minded who are keen to hunt and explore the region, I'd love to set up a hidden retreat/basecamp somewhere in one of the many national/forest parks we have on our doorstep, we're very fortunate to have such easy access to the wilderness, firearms, etc.

I agree with MrHappy - you'd think more people would be active in this field with respect to recent events, the geopolitcal and economic climates etc!

Cheers, Tim
0 x

sixin
New Zealand

Postby sixin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Greetings,

Being in the lower South Island myself, I know of a few preppers in the south island, but many wish to stay annon to protect their own stockpiles, so don't generally announce the fact they are preppers or talk to others. My discovery of them was purely by chance.

Having recently moved out of Christchurch heading south with the Wife and kids, I need to rebuild my own kits etc.
0 x
SiXiN
Southern Kiwi Prepper

Return to “New Zealand Introductions”