• Advertisement

Bonjour from the Waikato (North)

Introduce yourselves here New Zealanders!
iman23prep

Bonjour from the Waikato (North)

Postby iman23prep » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Ave & hail imperator abyssus verus existio ut Selassie. Im a traditional mid 20's Vegetarian prepper who is based here in New Zealand, crown of the pacific. I have been prepping like many people for the reasons of for the betterment of mankind and preservation of integrity. I am currently composing an article to my people about the the benefits of preparedness, survival-ism and prepping in general. Just for me i love prepping because i find it relaxing, knowing how to grasp certain situations, knowledge of the gear to relieve a situation and analyzing certain situations like natural or man made disasters or crises .Knowledge is truly key to success especially prepping. I hope and anticipate that in the near future, people and humanity in itself will understand the nature/s, habits and behaviors of preppers, that the typecast portrayed by films, media is grossly exaggerated, preppers are not paranoid egomaniacs who fantasize about destruction and guns and finally that even humanity should have faith in being prepared. Many thanks for the site, Laus Rastafari quod ago vomica Him quod intereo Haile EGO Imperator validus ego gratulor panton,
0 x
“Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.”

Syn

Re: Bonjour from the Waikato (North)

Postby Syn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:11 am

Cheers from BC, I have managed my small permaculture farm organically for 20 years and have been invited to WOOF and help plant a food forest for a month in the Wentworth Valley in your next winter ( our summer here ) . I find the permaculture followers have really taken a turn towards the movement and lifestyle as a means of prepping.
0 x

Return to “New Zealand Introductions”