• Advertisement

Christchurch earthquake

New Zealand news and whether discussions go here.
Civil Offense

Christchurch earthquake

Postby Civil Offense » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 am

A big one today. 65+ deaths...and counting! City blocks leveled, with hundreds trapped. thousands homeless. water, food etc shotages...
If any preppers from Christchurch come online, it would be good to hear if you have insights from your experience for other preppers.

Best of luck to you all!
0 x

Daisy

Re: Christchurch earthquake

Postby Daisy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 pm

My prayers are with you, New Zealand.
0 x

Ancient Dragon

Postby Ancient Dragon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 am

Thinking of our kiwi cousins, hoping you all get through ok.
0 x

itsadisaster
United States of America

Postby itsadisaster » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 am

Been monitoring and following things closely for days .. our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
0 x
Be Aware... Be Prepared... and Have a Plan!

Ancient Dragon

Postby Ancient Dragon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 am

How about an update from someone in NZ. Japan has knocked you guys right off the radar...
0 x

Ant

Postby Ant » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 am

Hi ancient dragon.Good to have you on board.Chch is a mess and they should not be rebiulding in my opinion-way tooo unstable.theres a magma seam apparently from there out to the Chatham Islands.not good-and also talk of the quake having either being tweeked or caused/triggered by haarp or oil exploration.As with you country we are owned due to past crooked deals by politicians etc.When kiwis will stir and take back their power-who knows.But yes-CHCH is a sad affair.The earth is rocking and the japan quakes continue.Theres just been one in burma-6.8 and there are injuries and deaths/destruction.Some sort of prepping is certainly a must if one wishes to keep living.There are no guarantees.quakes are increasing in severity and frequency and i expect this to cntinue.Also another consideration is living by the sea/water during these changes.I would say-not advisable if one can help it.....
0 x

Return to “New Zealand News and Weather”