• Advertisement

Prep code?

Post general New Zealand discussions here.
iman23prep

Re: Prep code?

Postby iman23prep » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:32 am

Marl prepper could you please expand your idea about a prepper code or disguised general convo to me please, i would be intrested in this and to hear more from you on the matter
0 x
“Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.”

hoohaa

Postby hoohaa » Thu May 14, 2015 8:04 am

Secret hand shakes and riddles! No I think not I would observe and access there resources, ability, state of mind, can they add to overall strength and security of my unit.. I don't care what they where before TSHTF it is what they have become and evolved to that is important
0 x

angeebiggles

Postby angeebiggles » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:38 am

how will one know in the end. you are better to build up a community around you BEFORE the SHTF that way you have someone to watch your back when you are in need of a break, like sleep. When the SHTF you will need all the help from people you can. Trying to do it yourself will be bad for you and for your family. OTher people have other things to add to your castle.
0 x

ChlDofGoD

Postby ChlDofGoD » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Hey,

I see the last post on here being from last year 2015. Is anyone still on here? Seems a little creepy... Did everyone go into hiding already? I am in Canada and looking to connect with preppers outside of the country.
0 x

Return to “General New Zealand Dicussions”