• Advertisement

US Defense Visits & Other "Unknown" Visitors

Post general New Zealand discussions here.
gracefromspace

US Defense Visits & Other "Unknown" Visitors

Postby gracefromspace » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 am

Ok, I have been putting this off for a week or so because I'm not into having much to do with government, politics and the like. But why is it that our own Govt. leader and defense minister have been having bouts of memory loss or brain fade when asked questions about the highly unusual recent visit of the US Def. Secretary and more recently this last few days, a US Def. Jet parked on the tarmac at Wellington airport. I'm sure they are not just dropping in for a coffee and chat. It seems neither the PM or our defense minister know anything about it when questioned! Anyone shed some light...?
0 x

JustABear

Re: US Defense Visits & Other "Unknown" Visitors

Postby JustABear » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 am

A little research on google...http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/us-mari ... ta-5099010
This may shed a little light ...
0 x

gracefromspace

Re: US Defense Visits & Other "Unknown" Visitors

Postby gracefromspace » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 am

Thanks JAB, I had heard about that when he was here in September but sincerely hope we continue to have a nuclear free policy in this country. It just concerns me that our government *can't remember* why we have a US Defense force jet parked at the airport or pretends to know nothing about it...I smell a dirty stinking rat!
0 x

Return to “General New Zealand Dicussions”