• Advertisement

In case you missed it, The rubicon has been crossed

Post general discussions here
peppercorn

Re: In case you missed it, The rubicon has been crossed

Postby peppercorn » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:57 am

Denob wrote:Isn't it odd though, that a couple hurricanes come along and everyone forgets about nukes falling from the skies?
Kim Jong what's his name must be cursing mother nature right now because America just isn't paying attention to him right now.

Enjoy the intermission, refresh your drinks, This Burlesque theater will continue.....Its done well enough in the ratings that Im sure its been renewed for another season!
1 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 pm

peppercorn wrote:
Denob wrote:Isn't it odd though, that a couple hurricanes come along and everyone forgets about nukes falling from the skies?
Kim Jong what's his name must be cursing mother nature right now because America just isn't paying attention to him right now.

Enjoy the intermission, refresh your drinks, This Burlesque theater will continue.....Its done well enough in the ratings that Im sure its been renewed for another season!

I don't doubt it. Unlike NK, America broadcasts it's media all over the world, so you can bet that Kim Jong whatsit is just waiting for the right time to launch a few more misles.
Speaking of missiles, even though they are obviously getting help developing warheads, wouldn't is be wise of them to hold off on any potential strike until they have a missile that will reliably launch without blowing itself up?
Just sayin'
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 am

Denob wrote:
peppercorn wrote:

I don't doubt it. Unlike NK, America broadcasts it's media all over the world, so you can bet that Kim Jong whatsit is just waiting for the right time to launch a few more misles.
Speaking of missiles, even though they are obviously getting help developing warheads, wouldn't is be wise of them to hold off on any potential strike until they have a missile that will reliably launch without blowing itself up?
Just sayin'

I don't see them launching anything, Whats not being mentioned by the presstitute media is now that they have made a order of magnitude improvement, going from roughly 14kt to 160kt in less than a year, and just for a little perspective here 160kt is larger than the largest bombs tested by India and Pakistan added together. I will say that again...added together! The little hermit kingdom has leap frogged past both those nations! Just chew on that thought for a minute.
They now Have the capability to utterly destroy most of South Korea without launching a single missile! They now are holding a Trump card against being attacked, barring a miscalculation on either side. You see now by being able to detonate such high yields they don't need to launch anything.
You only have to place one of these, You could do a surface burst but I would guess 100, maybe 200 feet below ground would likely be just right for minimum blast effects at the site location while maximizing the fallout material.
Here is the nukemap site http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Set the blast for surface burst, place the location anywhere south of Kaeson, near the border if you like, place the wind sock, between Seoul and Inchon. Set the blast for 160kt.....Hit detonate, then expand out to see the fall out area. Its not pretty...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:02 am

Denob wrote:
peppercorn wrote:
Denob wrote:Speaking of missiles, even though they are obviously getting help developing warheads, wouldn't is be wise of them to hold off on any potential strike until they have a missile that will reliably launch without blowing itself up?
Just sayin'

Their missile development is much as is to be expected from a limited engineering pool, and less sophisticated manufacturing experience. I really think its maybe 2 years before they can count on consistent reliability of design and manufacturing.
Many other nations, South Korea for example, due to their knowledge base and vast manufacturing experience could hit a home run in ballistic missile manufacturing right out of the gate so to speak, but trial and error will get you there too, just takes longer and of course costs more!
Though I am sure with the knowledge gained, they can recover much of the cost, by selling their knowledge....
infact I suspect they will be doing just that, as if they cant sell coal and other goods due to embargos then they will sell what cant be embargoed..knowledge.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:38 am

Back to the topic of this thread, so it begins.....I put this link up previously ...https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodi ... =NARAN1507

and I read this today..http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/201 ... tions.html

As I peer into my crystal ball I see merica killing more brown people soon. This may be why he threatened Venezuela a month ago with military action.

It looks like no one is taking merica's threats serious any more...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:37 am

Well Mercica went to the UN this week....it did what it could do, it strut and pranced about. Its one thing to perform for its own domestic conditioned, fawning audience but it was before a room of international leaders and adults. The looks of disgust were barely concealed, the ugliness and illegitimacy of theocratic/ plutocratic rule taken to its natural end point was seen by all, The perpetual warring state has failure baked into the cake and the audience knew it.
The impenetrable nonsense, and hypocrisy mouthed will be discussed in many capitals when leaders return.
As My above link from the 14th showed Venezuela is in the crosshairs now, due to it taking other currency for its oil....But Merica cant bomb every country, it will try I am sure with the defenceless ones such as Venezuela , but countries such as Russia and China are now heading up the de US dollarization drive, these are countries that the US cannot hope to oppose, when they act in concert ......after Mericas hyperbolic sophomoric performance the cake is rising fast....
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Well it looks like world leaders have had a chance to digest Mericas performance at the UN. By my reading of this story, the fact they are coming out publically ready to break with America over policy, indicates just how deep the damage to US control is going.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/europe-consi ... 19543.html

This would have been unheard of just 2 years ago, maybe even a year ago, now expect more of it. At the rate US standing in the world is falling I predict sanctions against Russia will start falling apart by next year.
0 x

Return to “General Discussions”