• Advertisement

The 5 Easy Steps.

This subforum will teach basics steps to prepping in Australia.
THESOVIETCRIMSON

The 5 Easy Steps.

Postby THESOVIETCRIMSON » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:45 am

The 5 Easy Steps

Good Day Australian Preppers,
After watching hours of prepping videos on YouTube, Sootch00, and going through my Survival books...I have broken prepping into five easy steps for the beginner prepper.

Step 1: Water
Step 2: Food
Step 3: Personal Items
Step 4: Protection
Step 5: Bug Out Bag

Please Note: All these steps will be coved in my YouTube upcoming videos. Please support my channel by Subscribing or friending.
http://www.youtube.com/user/THESOVIETCRIMSON

This Is THESOVIETCRIMSON talking,
This Is Marcus,
This Is The Truth.

ARE YOU READY?

Thanks For Reading.
0 x
Marcus Sciberras
THESOVIETCRIMSON
Please Subscribe:
www.youtube.com/THESOVIETCRIMSON

albertoktu

The 5 Easy Steps

Postby albertoktu » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 am

Huh, I didnt drink for 16 years before taking step 4. But you can bet, if I hadnt done my inventory and followed through with the steps that come after, I would have taken a path in my life that would have led to my drinking. Maybe at 28 years.

Ann
0 x
[url=http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm/5119064?articleid=5119064]the shoes shed[/url]

ICRCC

Re: The 5 Easy Steps.

Postby ICRCC » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Step 1: Shelter. Most important of all.
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm

ICRCC wrote:Step 1: Shelter. Most important of all.

I have to vote water as main necessity.

Would also change order somewhat to,

1 - water
2 - shelter
3 - food
4 - protection
5 - location with sustainable resources

I think this list would alter depending on youe location - here in North Qld (tropics) in the wet season - you sweat lot's in extra humid weather - last ear one day was so extreme I was soaked in sweat walking under a 100 metres from my front door to my car. In those conditions - military requirements (from memory) are 8-10 litres of water a day as a minimum.

On the flip side; (I would agree with ICRCC due to the difference in weather extremes)

In Ontario - I assume has a substantial snow fall for a reasonable period in winter there. This list would be reshuffled - to;
1 - Shelter
2 - food
3 - water
4- protection ( you guys only have those sooky bears - we, on the other hand have to deal with the 'Australian Drop - Bear') :)
5 - sustainable location

(5 - can be substituted for BOB's, BOL's and other things - as each person will have done a 'Risk Assesment' on the 'Event', 'Duration' of event, 'Type' of event, 'Mobility Ability' of individual/group and other prime factors influencing your survival. Personal items only come into the formula if no other important piece of 'kit' has to be abandoned for 'that luxury item of personal Item'.
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

NewPrepperBrisbane

Postby NewPrepperBrisbane » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 am

thanks for your post, Ive subscribed to your YouTube channel which is what ive been looking for

Surprisingly i have been having trouble finding Aussie prepping/survival videos on YouTube (maybe im missing something lol)
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 am

There is a massive amount on the web - specifically for Australia there are web links, articles, manuals, youtube videos full of content.
Try to list your interests and don't deviate while searching - stay focused on what your researching should make all the differeence.
List your priority for search topics and stick with then - if you find other interesting articles - save em for later.
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

Return to “Basic Steps To Prepping In Australia”