• Advertisement

BEST PLACES to buy food,water, supplies etc ONLINE??!!

General Preparedness Discussions
theicon100

BEST PLACES to buy food,water, supplies etc ONLINE??!!

Postby theicon100 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:49 am

Hi everybody. I am brand new to prepping and I've seen just sooo many websites selling stuff and I need some guidance as to what websites TRULY have the best deals, the most bang for your buck when it comes to all things prepping.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
0 x

peppercorn

Re: BEST PLACES to buy food,water, supplies etc ONLINE??!!

Postby peppercorn » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:17 am

The cheapest bottled water from food for less. cheap like borsht. Clothing-, shoes, jackets, jeans ...valuevillage, goodwill. Food- food for less, never the prepackaged stuff that others are peddleing you will pay 2 to 3 times the price with them. Food for less and bulk barn. Bulk barn has the best prices on the items on in store specials. Costco also has good prices (flour, rice) . Once a week make a pass through each and buy the on sale items. Bulk barn, great prices on Barley, Pearl barley,& dehydrated potatoes. Never order this stuff through the net shipping costs way to much. I would expect the shipping on bottled water to cost more than the water..
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

scrounger

Postby scrounger » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Keep an eye on various ethnic holidays/festivals. The time prior to Diwali is a great time to stock up on rice as an example.

But back to your question. Is there a particular reason for you to buy food etc online?
0 x

RapidSurvival
Canada

Postby RapidSurvival » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:22 pm

I can certainly help you out with any orders.

Shoot me a PM of what you're looking for or checkout my online shop
www.rapidsurvival.com
0 x
Eric Pinkerton- Owner of Rapid Survival
72 Hour Survival Kits
Emergency Preparedness Equipment
http://www.rapidsurvival.com

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Believe it or not.

Costco.ca sells mountain house, gamma lids, freeze dried food. US Costcos ROCK the Dual-Fuel Generators! (Meaning you can use gas or propane) 3years later, Canadian stores have yet to supply, let alone price match, what I got for a gennie down there.

Amazon.ca / Ebay, amazing what you can find there for firearms accessories, backpacks & gear, knives, flashlights.

For more specific items, such as Gamma pails, etc. Briden Solutions. Or give buddy in the above post a try. Nothing wrong with supporting independents. I'd prefer to, if they have what I want.

Baofeng Radios, boomsticks, etc. - Canada Ammo.ca Or for truly awesome deals if you need a hunting / survival shotgun or.22, Canadian Gunnutz (CGN) has a huge used firearms area. Buy there with confidence.

Hope that helps!
2 x
One is none, two is one.

RachelM
Canada

Postby RachelM » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Check through Costco regularly. I work in one an especially right now there is a lot of camping and sporting goods that you might want or need. Also as previously mentioned the weekly food specials can be great. I just bought a case of a dozen cans of corn for $8 (I use it for fishing bait, not prepping). I don't think much of the food stuff is available online however, and shipping costs could cost you a bunch. Especially check out the new Business Center. There's only one in Ontario right now but they offer a lot of bulk food and restaurant supplies that you can't get at the regular warehouse. You can find much more on the business center website vs the regular one in terms of food products.
http://www.costcobusinesscentre.ca/
0 x

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Wed May 03, 2017 3:56 am

Don't miss the in store item 9112017 at Costco. 29.99 first aid kit with about 90 bucks of stuff in it!
0 x
One is none, two is one.

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Oh, and a new discovery.....

Eric at Rapid Survival (online store) gets a thumbs up too!
0 x
One is none, two is one.

kootenay kid
Canada

Postby kootenay kid » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:23 pm

I can give Bridens a big thumbs up.
0 x

Return to “General Preparedness”