• Advertisement

The Power of Suggestion (Psychology 101)

Discussions about Dental, Medical, Fitness and Mental Health
Knuckle

Re: The Power of Suggestion (Psychology 101)

Postby Knuckle » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:22 pm

So in other words you really have no opinion other than sarcastic contradiction to those that do. Yet you expect to see me jump further hoops when it is obvious that you haven't ever read any of the previous links anyways. So I will then assume that if I did go to the effort to repost the links, you'd just ignore them once again.

The continued vagueness of your statements is enough that many should be able to see past the exterior camouflage by now. Seems your own conclusion starts with a damning statement that you don't really care about my personal politics. It shows your overall lack of interest in participating in a debate about any of the issues or even about the subject of the thread. So it is becoming more apparent than ever that your constant criticisms are aimed totally at me alone and has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

This thread's subject matter is about how the media manipulates the news today. Turns out I can present new examples of such manipulation daily just because there is now so much of it occurring these days. And since I have to sift thru alot of crap to find out what is really happening in places like Ukraine, I eventually posted the good data here assuming others would appreciate not having to repeat these efforts to stay on top of these world events.

Going by the number of viewers following this thread to date, I have reason to believe this reasoning to be true. You stated that isn't why you follow it and you should note the reasons that you continue are not conducive to your own state of good mental health. I would suggest that you quit reading this thread as you often seem to find it's contents bother you. It does seem that others don't find this upsetting as they follow along, so it seems best I should instead just ignore your comments from now on so not to wind you up anymore...it seems to make you kinda Antsy....!
0 x

Antsy
Netherlands

Postby Antsy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Knuckle wrote:So in other words you really have no opinion other than sarcastic contradiction to those that do. It's my opinion that you are intentionally ignorant of both fact, and logic Yet you expect to see me jump further hoops when it is obvious that you haven't ever read any of the previous links anyways. No sir, I will read the source material... promise. So I will then assume that if I did go to the effort to repost (sic) the links, you'd just ignore them once again. Don't assume knuckles, it makes an ass of you and me.

The continued vagueness of your statements is enough that many should be able to see past the exterior camouflage by now. I don't mean to be vague. What would you like clarified? Seems your own conclusion starts with a damning statement that you don't really care about my personal politics. That's not my conclusion knuckles, I have concluded that you don't understand causation and evidence. It shows your overall lack of interest in participating in a debate about any of the issues or even about the subject of the thread. I'm interested in your source material knuckles... or lack thereof.So it is becoming more apparent than ever that your constant criticisms are aimed totally at me alone and has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand. This is true.

This thread's subject matter is about how the media that doesn't agree with my world view manipulates the news today. Turns out I can present new examples of such manipulation daily just because there is now so much of it occurring these days. And since I have to sift thru alot (sic) of crap to find out what is really happening in places like Ukraine, I eventually posted the good data here assuming others would appreciate not having to repeat these efforts to stay on top of these world events. Thanks for that knuckles, however we can all enter the search terms "Ukraine Conspiracy Wing Nut" into YouTube all by ourselves.

Going by the number of viewers following this thread to date, I have reason to believe this reasoning to be true. Don't knuckles, it's a bit like passing a terrible car accident; we don't want to look but can't help ourselves. You stated that isn't why you follow it and you should note the reasons that you continue are not conducive to your own state of good mental health. No argument there. I would suggest that you quit reading this thread as you often seem to find it's contents bother you. It does seem that others don't find this upsetting as they follow along, so it seems best I should instead just ignore your comments from now on so not to wind you up anymore...it seems to make you kinda Antsy....!
I will make you a deal. Limit your politics to one thread and I promise to ignore it. Venture out of that thread and "I'll be your mirror".
0 x
Needs must when the devil drives.

prom

Postby prom » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:06 am

Knuckle wrote:
- RT News: shows english speaking soldiers at the scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yUL4qcLJvc

This is pretty good proof that NATO already has boots on the ground and is overall running the show.
~ Knuckle ~

This thread has 3616 views so far , way more than most of the other threads, so there are quite a few people watching it, yet not so many comment on it. I would like to see some opinions of the people who follow this thread. Please post your comments on the above video and Knuckle's conclusion.
Thanks
0 x

Antsy
Netherlands

Postby Antsy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:41 pm

prom wrote:
Knuckle wrote:
- RT News: shows english speaking soldiers at the scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yUL4qcLJvc

This is pretty good proof that NATO already has boots on the ground and is overall running the show.
~ Knuckle ~

This thread has 3616 views so far , way more than most of the other threads, so there are quite a few people watching it, yet not so many comment on it. I would like to see some opinions of the people who follow this thread. Please post your comments on the above video and Knuckle's conclusion.
Thanks

Prom,

It's a beautiful day in Calgary today. Why not go for a run? This is neither Health nor Psych.

Antsy
0 x
Needs must when the devil drives.

RATTS
Canada

Postby RATTS » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm

The video sure sounds to be a non-European accented individual. Just a bit of food for thought. Mercenary forces, adrenaline junkies, or just plain idiots who want to shoot guns. When I was in the military because of my skill set and due to my experiences, I had offers from a lot of persons and government organizations to continue to put my skills to use. In todays internet connected world and with so much conflict going on private for profit warriors are very easily found for anyone who wants to pay them.

This thread has always been of interest to me as I have a personnel connection to this conflict, I have experienced the media lion in the past and know it is about story and not the truth, it is always about what sells.

Just my dimes worth I don't deal in pennies.
RATTS
0 x

Return to “Health”