• Advertisement

Ebola -healthcare nurse posts

Discussions about Dental, Medical, Fitness and Mental Health
OldTimeGardener

Ebola -healthcare nurse posts

Postby OldTimeGardener » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:19 pm

I am posting this as a possible help to others. As of last night she was posting things that can help.

What you take from it, is up to you.
Not sure if shes coming back again to post more, as others seem to have gotten on her case.
She was also very upset as you can tell from her posts. She made a life changing decision yesterday for her and her family. I am sure that is also effecting her.
I am not defending her, nor condemning her ideas/thoughts. Tho I can certainly understand where she is coming from.

I feel that the more info we can get on Ebola, the better. Each of us can decides what 'fits' for us.
There is also other health care workers commenting.

I will shut up and post the link.
http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/specia ... -post.html
0 x
A sense of humor is absolutely essential to survival.

peppercorn

Re: Ebola -healthcare nurse posts

Postby peppercorn » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:48 am

That worthless site locks up my computer with all its advertizing and tracking cookies it tries to load.....I think I need some penisilin after going there.....I should have practised safe web surfing....im getting a rash...

If I was a hospital administrator she would be removed from any contact with any patients....demoted, pay reduced until she took remedial training, and if she objected I would fire her ass out the door on the spot, and thats only after I kicked it half way to the door.

We can all be thankfull over the top, self promoting, wanabe internet stars and drama queens are the exception in health care.....and I have found it to be so most everwhere I have gone..but then again I dont get my info from those type of sites, and my computer will be wraped in glad wrap if I ever go back. hmmm the p key is sticking now p pp pppppppppppp
I think I need to call Prepper Nurse...
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Mixzensei

Re: Ebola -healthcare nurse posts

Postby Mixzensei » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:07 am

I wish I had something like this at home, enjoy some good.
0 x

Return to “Health”