• Advertisement

Looking for Sec 64 of CEC

Discussions of Alternative and Renewable Energy
peppercorn

Looking for Sec 64 of CEC

Postby peppercorn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:17 am

I am looking for section 64 of Canadian electrical Code "Photovoltaic Systems"

My google foo is not finding this, not even a torent copy. It came out in the 2015 CEC edition
If any one knows of a site showing this section in its entirety, please direct me to it or if you have the 2015 CEC book and could take some pics of sec 64 and pm them to me that would be appreciated.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

peppercorn

Re: Looking for Sec 64 of CEC

Postby peppercorn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank You!!
0 x

scrounger

Postby scrounger » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:13 am

0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:35 am

Thanks Scrounger, I had found that link before I asked if anyone had a copy, I didn't mention that site because when I tried to down load it, I think I tried the lower link first, I started getting a bad feeling about what I was downloading, I was getting notices opening up asking me to give permission for this and that, I killed the download just cause I got a bad feeling about it.....maybe it was nothing, maybe my computer security is set to high, I don't know. Not being a computer guy, I just didn't mess with it...now with that said, sense I had tried that link a day or two ago I now am getting a random audio burst, like a advert starts to play but dies right away. It may be a coincidence....I will have to have a neighbour kid look at my computer to see what it is... I did get a PM with the whole CEC code though, so I have what I was looking for, though that handbook part would be nice too.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon May 01, 2017 5:25 am

Here is the CanSIA course for installing solar, if your doing your own.... https://lassothesun.ca/pdf/CanSIA%20cou ... 20Code.pdf It doesn't have the latest updates, but still has lots of good info and rule references, and shows how rules may be interpreted. Rules with the 50 prefix are gone, and I think incorporated into the new section #64.
0 x

Return to “Alternative Energy”