• Advertisement

Offence & Defence

Discussions about Security and Defense
Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: Offence & Defence

Postby Denob » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm

kinglawrence wrote:Listen Iam not politcally correct and never will be,anyone that converts too Islam Is a pedophile and homosexual that Is what the Koran Is about,that Is why they convert,because they are perverted,Ali knew what he was doing,you talk about his slave name, what has that too do with anything,before you back up Ali you should check into why he converted,here Is A catchy song that about who MOHAMEED ALI FOLLOWED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX6WwKKI62Q,take care

Oh yeah! a reason to try out my new tool I installed called the "ban hammer"
works well.
this is not a place to spew political or religious views...plenty of places on the internet for that.
This isn't one of them.
3 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Well, that went weird fast....

I guess from the get go, this had something fishy (or is it trolly?). Starting off with, I'm getting mil ammo so I can get it off dead troops (I killed) because one day our government will turn our troops - or UN's - against us, makes me a tad uncomfortable. Perhaps the difference between prepper and survivalist; or why saying one is a prepper makes the word sound taboo.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 am

helicopilot wrote:Well, that went weird fast....

I guess from the get go, this had something fishy (or is it trolly?)

I didn't size it up as Trolly, though at first glance it may seem so, rather I am certain he is sincere in his thoughts. He had the characteristics of a typical 3 %, They stared forming up, and patching up after trumps win down south.The language used is exactly what you will find on there social networks, I know because I joined, not because I am one, but I do like to keep my eye on the stupid, especially the armed stupid, in my province.
Check them out yourself and see if you don't agree...each one seems to fantasize about being the leader of seal team 666, but considering how much ammo they think they need, I suspect they miss a lot! :D
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:13 am

One consideration, kinglawrence, is that to be TRULY ready, you should consider ammo you can reload on your own, as compared to buying/stockpiling.

Also thanks, Denob, I second that :)
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:49 am

Well, good thing from this is I was prompted to view a few fights of Ali...Parkinsons was starting to affect him by 72 but just look at some of these black and white clips from the 60s . He could dodge a punch with such speed that he often didn't even raise his hands to block one, he would lower his arms just inviting his opponent to swing at him...top of his game..a cat with a mouse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkhpZoPOfZI 4 minutes long, work safe
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Good move Denob. I don't think that this is the place for voicing political or religious views, unless it involves personal reflection and is on-topic.

As a practical point on ammunition caliber. It make sense to utilize ammunition that is readily available. I suppose this will change depending on the area you find yourself in and the game/purpose for its use. I think it's safe to say these include .22, 9mm, .308 (7.62mm) and 12 gauge. Some of these happen to be military sizes, while others are not. Military FMJ ammo isn't the correct choice for a survival situation unless your name happens to be John Rambo...

Personally, I don't stockpile more than 4 or 500 rounds. The job can usually be done with one round at a time. :-)
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Personally, I find 22LR and good old surplus sks rounds cheap enough to stockpile.
One could likely store up more than you could hope to find on abandoned Nato soldiers (if that scenario ever happened).
0 x

Dakota
Canada

Postby Dakota » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:39 am

This was a quick entertaining read! Usually, I have lots to say! ............I got nothing! :?
0 x

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:40 am

Hammered faster than I could PM you, Denob! Well done ...
0 x
One is none, two is one.

Return to “Security and Defense”