• Advertisement

Canadian Bushcraft

(Wilderness/Urban Survival), (BOB/BOL/INCH/ETC), (Shelters)
Greyman88

Canadian Bushcraft

Postby Greyman88 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:20 am

These guys had a booth at the Survival Expo - they offer some courses in bushcraft.

Anyone have any experience with them or ever attended a course with them?
0 x

oldschool
Canada

Re: Canadian Bushcraft

Postby oldschool » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Greyman88 wrote:These guys had a booth at the Survival Expo - they offer some courses in bushcraft.

Anyone have any experience with them or ever attended a course with them?

I know them personally. What would you like to know?

Here is the link to some of their videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xrML ... DlH7i8SJaw

They are as knowledgeable as they appear. Luke (the smaller guy at the booth) is the "go to mushroom guy"
0 x

Greyman88

Postby Greyman88 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:15 am

I was just curious about whether or not anyone had taken any of the courses they offered.

It's good that you'd vouch for them, but I was hoping for something from a non-personal perspective.
0 x

oldschool
Canada

Postby oldschool » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:06 pm

Greyman88 wrote:I was just curious about whether or not anyone had taken any of the courses they offered.

It's good that you'd vouch for them, but I was hoping for something from a non-personal perspective.

I haven't taken a full course but the last time I spent any time with them, I learned a lot of "small" things for free. Meaning I was just asking simple questions and got very detailed answers.

What you get out of any course depends on what you are looking for in the first place. If what you are looking to learn, no matter who is teaching (I mean all bush craft courses not just Canadian Bushcraft) is not a 100% match, you can come away feeling let down. However if you have a good instructor that takes the time to answer your questions, you get much more out of a course.
0 x

Return to “Survive and Thrive”