• Advertisement

looking for BOL

(Equipment Exchange/Classifieds)
Forum rules
Post classified adds for prepper related items here. Adds for firearms and live amunition, as well as any item requiring a PAL are not permitted. The International Preppers Network is in no way responsible for any transactions carried out by it's members. Buyer and seller beware.
Denob
Site Admin
Canada

looking for BOL

Postby Denob » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 pm

looking for a BOL in the Hawksburry Ontario region.
Ideally would have a building on it already...in need of renovation is OK.
Doesn't have to be big...as small as 1/2 acre ok, rural preferred.
This would be used ongoing as a vacation home and as a BOL in case I need to get my anglo butt out of Quebec.
0 x

Adagio
Canada

Re: looking for BOL

Postby Adagio » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Do you know something I don't.
0 x

Adagio
Canada

Postby Adagio » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Do you know something I don't.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Nope, just everything that's been going on lately.
Getting quite tired of having to defend my rights here.
Last straw is La Charte des Valeurs.
Pauline Marois is a ticking time bomb.
0 x

coinzero

Postby coinzero » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:10 pm

eeks; yeah Pauline Marois is a nightmare with her anti English views. I fail to see how it is possible for her to even get supporters to get into government, the younger crowd protests made me feel pretty good about it in a way, Two big thumbs down on the charter of values in my books. Don't blame you wanting to get out of dodge.
0 x
Never underestimate the power of free! If someone has deemed something valueless, yet U see value in it; Then you've already made a profit and savings!

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Ya, having a place to go to in Ontario is more in case they hold a third referendum.
If they actually get the 50% +1, then chances are they will declare independance within a day or two,
and I don't want to get caught in what will likely escalate into a bad situation quickly.
Being fluent in french has done me good so far, but my name is decidedly anglophone, so I could only pretend to be a french Canadian until someone asks me for ID
0 x

Gallowshumour

Postby Gallowshumour » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Do you know about the realtor's MLS (Multiple Listing Service)? If not, type "MLS" into your browser and select it from the hits that appear. They provide detailed descriptions of the properties, and you can search by property type, building type, price, acreage and location. Just keep clicking on the map of Canada until you've narrowed it down to the area you're interested in. I've also seen some interesting properties on the Century 21 website.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks Gallows,
Yes, I do check MLS dot CA from time to time, as a matter of fact, that's how I found my house.
I do think though, that putting the word out to your network also helps...
Maybe someone has some acreage around that area and might be willing to sell me 1/2 to 1 acre?
0 x

Adagio
Canada

Postby Adagio » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:56 am

coinzero wrote:eeks; yeah Pauline Marois is a nightmare with her anti English views. I fail to see how it is possible for her to even get supporters to get into government, the younger crowd protests made me feel pretty good about it in a way, Two big thumbs down on the charter of values in my books. Don't blame you wanting to get out of dodge.

I was in Montreal today and there were 1000's of people in the streets protesting the charter. In fact, there is not one person that I have spoken too in Montreal (french or english) that support the charter. Most people I spoke too, think Ms. Marois is a nut case and her views will only bring the party down.
0 x

coinzero

Postby coinzero » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 pm

That's great to hear! I am a long ways a way. I will have to just u-tube and see what I can find and all. I love it when people protest and stand for what they really value and believe in. For the most part we are still very free in terms of when, where and for what we can protest about. Sadly the G20 in toronto years ago is still a stain on freedoms and all. But I don't think it is likely for that to happen again as I feel both sides have learned from it; But in my mind, we are only one government bill or amendment or evil leader away from it being much much more likely to occur and norm, so we all must always be ready and on guard. Well, let us all hope and all as that kind of thing can not to tolerated. Any ways; very glad to hear there is a good reasonably minded opposition to it.
0 x
Never underestimate the power of free! If someone has deemed something valueless, yet U see value in it; Then you've already made a profit and savings!

Return to “Barter/Sales”