• Advertisement

Concrete work for BC and beyond

(Equipment Exchange/Classifieds)
Forum rules
Post classified adds for prepper related items here. Adds for firearms and live amunition, as well as any item requiring a PAL are not permitted. The International Preppers Network is in no way responsible for any transactions carried out by it's members. Buyer and seller beware.
Screedcrete

Concrete work for BC and beyond

Postby Screedcrete » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:02 am

Just throwing this out there as I am a fully experienced Journeyman concrete placer and finisher and top quality is assured.

Residing in Southern BC I am more than willing to lend my services for the projects you may have in mind. If you are fairly local I can provide my services directly for the placing and finishing of ANYTHING concrete for you or your families needs.

We can also do everything from bunker walls to suspended slab floors. We have the ability here "in house" to produce pre-stressed concrete for a variety of needs like underground bunkers and hideaways, fallout shelters or whatever you may need. We can get things rolling for you even providing the engineering particulars if needed and even take care of the trucking to get it to you. We provide our product and services throughout North America so we can have you covered if you need it.

If anyone has any further questions at all feel free to PM me here at IPN.
0 x
Whatever tomorrow brings,… I will be there! ;)

Return to “Barter/Sales”