• Advertisement

TWO FULL FACE GAS MASKS AND CANISTERS 4 SALE

(Equipment Exchange/Classifieds)
Forum rules
Post classified adds for prepper related items here. Adds for firearms and live amunition, as well as any item requiring a PAL are not permitted. The International Preppers Network is in no way responsible for any transactions carried out by it's members. Buyer and seller beware.
eastcoastprepper
Canada

TWO FULL FACE GAS MASKS AND CANISTERS 4 SALE

Postby eastcoastprepper » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:11 pm

I'm selling 2 adult size full face gas masks and 4 canisters.

I currently have these listed for sale on ebay, if your interested, please view auction 401272752731 on ebay.ca

I'm asking $100.00 for these. A more detailed description is in the ebay auction.

Items located in Nova Scotia Canada, will ship to Canada and the USA only, buyer to pay the exact shipping!

Thanks for looking :)

!-gasmask-2.jpg
!-gasmask-2.jpg (204.57 KiB) Viewed 151 times

!-gasmask-3.jpg
!-gasmask-3.jpg (178.93 KiB) Viewed 151 times

!-gasmask-4.jpg
!-gasmask-4.jpg (200.11 KiB) Viewed 151 times
0 x

eastcoastprepper
Canada

Re: TWO FULL FACE GAS MASKS AND CANISTERS 4 SALE

Postby eastcoastprepper » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:46 pm

'll copy the item description from the ebay auction and post is below, I probably should have done that before, sorry

Item description:

eBay item number:

Item URL (I hope I'm allowed to post it here, if not, I'll remove it upon request, I want to follow the rules!)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/QTY-2-FULL-FACE- ... RK:MESE:IT

Up for auction is a pair of adult sized gas masks with 4 canisters.

The auction is for TWO gas masks and 4 filters, exactly as shown in the pictures.

I purchased these gas masks in 2011, and they have been in storage ever since, where they have acquired a few small scuffs and some dust from being in a drawer.

The gas masks and filters were purchased from a supplier in the USA, they are not marked with a brand name, therefore I do not know where they were manufactured.

I have never used these, other than opening one of the canisters and testing it out, which is why that canister has no plug in the bottom of it.

Three of the canisters are unused, the 4th canister has been opened to be tested and it is missing the plug in the bottom.

The canisters date of manufacture is 2011, and it is marked that the shelf life is 5 years.
0 x

Return to “Barter/Sales”