• Advertisement

The Prepared Canadian Podcast

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
Faraday

Re: The Prepared Canadian Podcast

Postby Faraday » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 am

Denob wrote:
Faraday wrote:I just signed in and followed your site, also +1'd with google. I had no trouble at all, it was almost too easy.
Maybe Beth is having some technical difficulties :cry: but the site seems fine to me.

Thanks...
I've already recorded this week's show...
I am gonna get SO MUCH hate mail for this week's rant!

Sweet!! I love a good rant. Can't wait.
0 x
If your home library contains more volumes about survival-related topics than your local public library, you might be a prepper.

WildernessReturn

Postby WildernessReturn » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 am

Denob wrote:
Faraday wrote:I just signed in and followed your site, also +1'd with google. I had no trouble at all, it was almost too easy.
Maybe Beth is having some technical difficulties :cry: but the site seems fine to me.

Thanks...
I've already recorded this week's show...
I am gonna get SO MUCH hate mail for this week's rant!

more than you already get? boy o boy, ,, the wife is gonna hate you!

plus, I will hate you in advance, just so you warm up to the other hatred to come your way. then.. I will listen to it and probably agree with most of it, maybe say... 98% then send you a nasty note or two on the other two percent..

wait, no that is what the armchair ninjas do, so.. best of luck in advance and look forward to hearing it!
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm

The podcast goes syndicated!
Today at 6PM central time, The Prepper Broadcasting Network will be replaying episode 2 for a test run.
Potentially, this will become a regular broadcast on the network, and they will play an integral part in getting the word out!
Check them out here
0 x

Twenty3rdPsalm

Postby Twenty3rdPsalm » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 am

Quick Hello Denob /// checked out the site & just wanted to post a quick "Thank You" for taking the time to educate those with an interest in listening /// Well done mon ami

Keep Safe - Twenty3rdPsalm
0 x

Faraday

Postby Faraday » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:51 am

Thanks for the link!! I can't wait to check it out.
0 x
If your home library contains more volumes about survival-related topics than your local public library, you might be a prepper.

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Things are looking up!
As of this week, The Prepper Broadcasting Network will be broadcasting the show on Saturdays at 7PM eastern time.
To reflect this, I will publish on the blog at the same time, so there is a little schedule change.
I have also entered into discussion with another prepper station and hope that the will also begin airing the show.
The more i can get the show out there, the more people I can convince to get started in prepping.

Visit The Prepper Broadcasting Network here

http://prepperbroadcasting.com/
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Interesting podcast. As for a global economic collapse I guess that depends on ones version of what a collapse is. If it means Weimar republic type collapse where money is better off burned then spent then yeah it is possible. Is it a shift into a different currency? Many would say yes this is a collapse. Gold does not gain value, but rather cash loses value.

A societal collapse like that of southern Europe is more likely due to austerity because of money and banks than an actual monetary collapse. They do go hand in hand so yeah a monetary collapse is occurring but not the way many envision it.
0 x

WildernessReturn

Postby WildernessReturn » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 am

Denob wrote:Thanks for all the kind replies,
Yes, I hope to be offering a direct download link by the next show, as well as a better player!

Can not find the link to download to my PC for Episode 1 ??
help please
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 pm

I actually didn't have a direct download link for episode 1, just an online player, and not a very good one at that!
I uploaded it to the server...
Here is the link...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3jxray1k ... _final.mp3
0 x

WildernessReturn

Postby WildernessReturn » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks for the link and time. To download it will be 80-100 mbs on Fido, to listen would have been about 150 mbs !
can you say false advertising! !!!
0 x

Return to “Member Businesses”