• Advertisement

The Prepared Canadian Podcast

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
denob test account
Topic Leader

Re: The Prepared Canadian Podcast

Postby denob test account » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:25 pm

test post
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 pm

I have a special treat this week for the listeners...
This week's show will be done LIVE!
Yup, due to some recording issues, I'm gonna do this week's show old school.
Check for the link on prepperbroadcasting dot com.
You can ask questions or make comments in the chat or call in and talk on the air.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:47 pm

In a huge sidestep from my normal subject guide lines, I’m going to dive into politics this week. Yes, that’s right, politics. Now, the reason I don’t usually delve into this realm is because it incites a lot of personal conviction to come out and generally degrades into a you against us type of argument that never leads us anywhere good.
We have all heard a lot, and I mean a LOT about the degradation of the constitutional rights of our friends south of the 49th parallel. Some of you may think that although this is worth watching, but that Canada could never go down this road. Well, that’s a huge load of horse manure. In fact, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which is what we call the Canadian Constitution, has had within it, a provision to enforce any legislation proposed by the federal, or any provincial legislature that they deem fit, regardless of its contravening many of the other rights we have within the charter.
But that’s not all. We have some very similar laws as the US in regards to abusive government powers , which, could be used for the overall good in certain situation, but could also be abused on the whim of those that believe they have control over us.
This week, we’ll take a look at the clause in the charter that allows for a blatant disregard of our rights, and which rights it refers to. Also, we’ll look at some of the laws that are on the books that draw some scary parallels to the most controversial laws enacted by the US government.
Download the show or stream it as of 7PM Saturday at www.preparedcanadian.com or head over to www.prepperbroadcasting.com and join in the chat room while you listen!
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

I haven't posted about my podcast here in a while, but I thought last weeks episode might interest some of you.
I had the privilege of interviewing Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy from Doom and Bloom dot net.
Although we discussed a variety of topics related to medicine, we touched somewhat on pandemics, particularly influenza.
Here is a link to the podcast...
http://thepreparedcanadian.blogspot.com ... ode_8.html
and here is a follow up article on Doom and Bloom...
http://www.doomandbloom.net/5-things-to ... pandemics/
0 x

Return to “Member Businesses”