• Advertisement

New Online Store in New Brunswick

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
Coolice
Canada

New Online Store in New Brunswick

Postby Coolice » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello Fellow New Brunswickers,

Just a shout out and heads up, that we are in the final stages of getting our online store, here in New Brunswick for survival and prepping needs, with lots of stuff being added all the time...

We are just hoping all will be good and the Maya are wrong about Dec. 21, and we all will be here in the new year.... :D

Site is under construction and is at http://www.freedomstart.ca, there is a contact page up if you have any questions or suggestion, as well we will be adding a spot to post articles as well.

Wish everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND NEW YEARS...
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: New Online Store in New Brunswick

Postby Denob » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Coolice,
I moved the topic to this section as it is the only place members are permitted to promote their businesses, so long as they are prepper related and they actually participate in the forum.
That said, I am glad to see more Canadian suppliers of prepper related items open up and wish you the best of luck.
You can be sure that once you are in operation, I will be browsing the site and checking on shipping rates.
0 x

Bogout Bob

Postby Bogout Bob » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Let us know when the site is up and functional
0 x

Coolice
Canada

Postby Coolice » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Freedom Start will be bring an online shop geared to our fellow East coast Bush crafters and Canadian Prepper’s. We are working with our suppliers to make a site that anyone with any amount on a budget can benefit when preppering so we all can be prepared if need be. All support will be used to get the necessary license and permits to do business in New Brunswick, and to start with inventory and other business needs.
We thank-you all for helping in seeing our dream come true and look forward to helping and seeing you all on or off the trail. We also thank-you for any donation size as it all will help. If you would like to help us with this venture please visit us at
http://www.freedomstart.ca or http://www.gofundme.com/4yjgtg

We have all the suppliers in place and ready to order, all we need to do is get the business registered with the province of New Brunswick, and things will roll out, starting a small Business in New Brunswick is not as easy as it seems.... :D .

Just to let everyone know I have had people asking why I'm using GoFundMe to help get things started and the answer is, I had a medical problem that has had me out of work for the last year, so things have been tight, but my dream of bring this venture to light, never died and have been working to get things in place, I will never give up on a dream.
0 x

Return to “Member Businesses”