• Advertisement

Which Sector is Best to Invest

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
Derwin02

Which Sector is Best to Invest

Postby Derwin02 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 am

What do you think is more better to invest in Real Estate Market or Stock Market?
Because I have heard that there is equal ratio of profit and loss in stock market while in Real Estate you always get profitable return on your investment.

Transportable Cabins
Last edited by Derwin02 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Which Sector is Best to Invest

Postby thecrownsown » Tue May 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Whatever your investment:

Money + Common Sense = Profit.

Don't follow your heart for investing, follow the facts. You can do pretty well with both ways. The markets are rife with potention for quick gains, but also quick losses... Real Estate has historically been a solid investment an it continues to be so. If your not sure which way to go, take some time and talk to an investment planner. Let them talk to you about options. Don't make any quick decisions though.

Good luck! :) (Even though luck really has nothing to do with it.. lol)
0 x
Are you on Blackberry Messenger Channels?

Check out: Emergency Preparedness C00219488

Tucker_Blue
Topic Leader

Re: Which Sector is Best to Invest

Postby Tucker_Blue » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello,

My personal preference is Foreign Exchange Markets. They are not predictable by any means, but they have been proven to be more "systematic" than any other market and have shown good returns through my experience. It is also the largest market in the world... basically it is the world. Best part is that you can place your bid on an economy going down very easily. If the current president due for a negative speech that would make people move their money to a different currency, I can predict that (based on heavy research) and bet AGAINST the US Dollar since I know what he is going to say in his speech. Just don't use any auto-bots for ANYTHING! You will lose your money. Do your research, use a practice account with a realistic starting capital and leverage for a minimum of six months. In other words, do it until you have a system with zero exeption and proven results, just like running any business it requires discipline. Be-Do-Have... Be the well educated, disciplined investor, Do the investments of a well educated, disciplined investor, Have the results of a well educated, disciplined investor. Good luck.

ps... oh yea... and don't try to become a millionaire overnight! haha

Cheers

Tucker
0 x

Return to “Member Businesses”