• Advertisement

Let's Go Gear

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
LetsGoGear

Re: Let's Go Gear

Postby LetsGoGear » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:02 am

Wow guys this is all great information!! Wonderful :D

Thank you all very much for passing this information on to me. I will be making some modifications to the site and doing lots of research!

Thank you again, i will keep everyone up to date as things roll along.
0 x
Please visit - www.letsgogear.com

LetsGoGear

Postby LetsGoGear » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:26 am

Hello Everyone,

I have added more products and there are more to come.

I also have a promotion for first time buyers, save 10% on your first order by entering the coupon code "lggfirstbuy" into the coupon area of your cart.

As always if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you.
0 x

Goldie
Canada

Postby Goldie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 am

Your site is coming along nicer than some new sites we've seen. You've even got the enlarge image working .
0 x

LetsGoGear

Postby LetsGoGear » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:52 am

Goldie wrote:Your site is coming along nicer than some new sites we've seen. You've even got the enlarge image working .

Thank you! much appreciated. I am trying very hard to get this going. It is a bit of a task lol. I'm fixing little things here and there and doing my best. As usual always adding more to the site and looking into other items. I know right now it's a bit similar to other major sites but i hope that i can offer more in the coming months.

As always, all suggestions are welcome!

A curiosity question to anyone, Do you guys watch youtube product reviews? I thought maybe of doing something of that nature on my site and reviewing/demo of products i sell. If that does interest you what kind of information would you be interested in having in these videos? My goal would be to do a 5 minute review/demo to not bore anyone. Let me know what you think.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:44 am

LetsGoGear wrote:A curiosity question to anyone, Do you guys watch youtube product reviews? I thought maybe of doing something of that nature on my site and reviewing/demo of products i sell. If that does interest you what kind of information would you be interested in having in these videos? My goal would be to do a 5 minute review/demo to not bore anyone. Let me know what you think.

Yes I do. Not so much for straight forward stuff, but for "out-of-the-ordinary" items, like exotic stoves or things that may seem too good to be true.
0 x

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:05 pm

I just tried the link and evidently the site is "under maintenance" :(
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

Return to “Member Businesses”