• Advertisement

Arc Continuity

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: Arc Continuity

Postby Denob » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:40 pm

thecrownsown wrote:
underprepared wrote:
ArcContinuity wrote:Hey guys!

We, including myself, are members of Freemasonry and Order of the Eastern Star and we have unanimously decided that it is a much more logical to deal with brothers and "clientele" that have already proven our character.

Now it makes sense. Count me out.

I'm a little slow....what makes sense?

I think that underprepared may have been eluding to the belief that a Freemason is somehow not worth doing business with.
Certainly, I don't understand why ArcContinuity felt it beneficial to reveal this, but I also don't think that membership in a fraternal organization should be deemed as a reason to shun.
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:59 am

So why do I feel like I swatted the hornets nest and then quickly closed the door? I even had to go back and reread the thread to make sure I had no crap on my boots before I walked on thru... :D

I just made sure that I didn't say anything that needs to be apologized for as Arc Continuity seems to think I'm on Denob's favorite list. Little does he know that Denob has already kicked me to the curb and I likely still have the boot prints there to prove it. :lol:

It's funny that I am the target of Arc's frustrations when I was really quite polite as to how I approached each piece of information and just sorta showed there was alot of room for misrepresentation.... and of course mention this to others. If we were to have discussed such as this publicly without me having the time to carefully consider my words, he could have witnessed my less polite and more direct approach instead and then we'd really be buddies.... ;)

Considering he states he is a fellow ex-officer of the law and has 5 years deep cover with some of TO's worst gangs, maybe we can compare and see who has more tatoos and count scars as they seem to do on TV shows? I'd lay bets I win at both!
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:06 am

I got to say, this is only but one example of entrepreneurs that come in to this forum, announce they have a (new) business, lead you to their website, only to discover that it is just an hollow shell. Products listed as "coming soon" or every other pages are "under constructions" and/or simply leading you to "contact us." (Hint, if your business doesn't look legit, I'm not contacting you, that's just one more opening to get spam p@rn emails or that pleasant 6 o'clock phone call telling me I won a cruise)

I'm not a business major, but I'm a decently savvy customer. I believe that entrepreneurs should put their best foot forward and make a good first impression. Sadly, most of the folks that have posted their startups here failed royally. Result : went to the site, saw how pitiful it was, left, won't go back.

Morale of that story : if it's not ready, don't advertise it! Whether it's website, product, service, decent inventory, etc etc etc. it's a tough market out there and with online shopping, there are many choice out there. Come out strong, come out loud, come out ready for business... Otherwise, be prepared to suffer the criticism, yes, we can be a tough crowd...
0 x

Goldie
Canada

Postby Goldie » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 am

helicopilot wrote:I got to say, this is only but one example of entrepreneurs that come in to this forum, announce they have a (new) business, lead you to their website, only to discover that it is just an hollow shell. Products listed as "coming soon" or every other pages are "under constructions" and/or simply leading you to "contact us."

.. Result : went to the site, saw how pitiful it was, left, won't go back.

Morale of that story : if it's not ready, don't advertise it! ... Otherwise, be prepared to suffer the criticism, yes, we can be a tough crowd...

Hear Hear .. ;) Very well stated.
0 x

Goldie
Canada

Postby Goldie » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:41 am

Knuckle wrote:
It's funny that I am the target of Arc's frustrations ..... If we were to have discussed such as this publicly without me having the time to carefully consider my words, he could have witnessed my less polite and more direct approach

I will say that I also tried to be polite here in public, however my mind was saying alot of blunt stuff that I had to hold my tongue, 'er keyboard and mouse from saying here.

Denob has filled in some of the pieces a wee bit for what I wanted to say.
0 x

kootenay kid
Canada

Postby kootenay kid » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:41 am

I totally agree with Goldie and helicopilot.
0 x

Return to “Member Businesses”