• Advertisement

Baofeng Radios and Accessories from Prepper Radios

Please remember...
1 topic heading per member
No transactions are allowed on this site
Forum rules
Use this space to post your prepper related business. Members are limited to 1 topic heading. You may use this topic to advertise, promote, and answer questions from other members. No transactions may be made on the forum...please direct clients to your website or place of business to conduct transactions. You must apply to join the "member buisiness" group in your user control panel in order to be able to post a thread in this area.
Prepper Radios

Baofeng Radios and Accessories from Prepper Radios

Postby Prepper Radios » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi folks,
Our online store located at http://www.prepperradios.ca is a Canadian based business dedicated to bringing you affordable ham radios and walkie talkies for your SHTF communications needs. We are certified ham operators, so we have a vast knowledge base to answer all your questions. We also offer a large selection of accessories to satisfy all your needs. All radios are pre tested before shipping to make sure that you NEVER have to send one back on warranty. Have a look and see why our service sets us above all the others.
0 x

Prepper Radios

Re: Baofeng Radios and Accessories from Prepper Radios

Postby Prepper Radios » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Hi folks,
first of all, thank you all for the support on the website. It has been a pleasure helping those who had questions and filling the orders.
I am wondering if there is any interest in a 2Meter repeater box that can be used with 2 Baofeng radios?
These would sell for about $35.00 and I can get them in stock if there is a demand.
Let me know,
Thanks
0 x

Return to “Member Businesses”