• Advertisement

Ottawaish area

Please take a few moments to read over the Code Of Conduct and then go ahead and introduce yourself to the forum.
Nagol
Canada

Ottawaish area

Postby Nagol » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 pm

From MTL, still work out that way. I moved the family out over the Ontario border a few years back.
Every year the garden gets bigger and we learn more about canning and storing foods.
I'm a firearms enthusiast, ex reservist and can fix damn near anything.

We heat with wood, run a surface well and try to supply as many of our needs from the local farming community as possible.

We are always looking to learn more and meet like minded folks.
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Re: Ottawaish area

Postby farmgal » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Welcome to the board and to the area, a fellow ottawaish area member here, also a small landholder.. We have a pretty active once a year bigger meet for the Ottawa folks..

Having said that, if you want to ever have a coffee and a chat.. drop me a note..

PS.. you need to post three times to be able to use the private message system here on the board and I will not post my email address but you can drop a comment on my blog if you want (link posted below, its private until I approve the post so its a good way to touch base with me)

Denob also does a montreal meet once a year that is very good, I finally made it out to one.

There are a goodly amount of posts in regards to gardening, farming and so forth..
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

Adagio
Canada

Postby Adagio » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Welcome najol. Good to have you aboard.
0 x

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:19 am

Welcome to the board :)
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

Return to “New Members Start Here”