• Advertisement

Ontario Prepper Friendly Careers

Please take a few moments to read over the Code Of Conduct and then go ahead and introduce yourself to the forum.
MadRiverTrappin
Canada

Ontario Prepper Friendly Careers

Postby MadRiverTrappin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 am

Hello!

My name is Kia and I am a prepper enthusiast. I believe people should take back the knowledge and skills that were passed on from generation to generation. It seems the passing down of information and skills stopped with my grand father to which I never met. My father passed down hunting skills and being out in the forest. This is highly important to me and I have been documenting my experience of off grid living and being employed as a trapper, to show people it is possible to be immersed in off grid almost 100% and still be a contributing factor to society.

I have a you tube channel called Mad River Productions

you can find it here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIUyJs ... OAeLxx6FHw

I have posted 60 videos of various topics on the site and will be scheduled releases until August of this year. In one week I am walking back out to the trapline and start my outfitting employment for the summer until trapping season starts.

I hope people check out the videos and leave comments! It was our first year and would love feed back!

Where the Forest meets you

Kia
0 x

Return to “New Members Start Here”